Images sold in March 2021

Unusual image choice, but a welcome $$$ licence.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 04-March-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: All rights, all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promos

custom-dodgem-car-motorcycle-at-the-southend-shakedown-motorcycle-rally-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-space-for-copy-T5K2GM.jpg

• Love 3

38 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Unusual image choice, but a welcome $$$ licence.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 04-March-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: All rights, all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promos

custom-dodgem-car-motorcycle-at-the-southend-shakedown-motorcycle-rally-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-space-for-copy-T5K2GM.jpg

I would love to see where this is used.

• Love 1

Couple of sales dropped in this morning:-

View of the front of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation Car, showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate, at the 2020 London Classic Car Show 

View of the front  of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation  Car,  showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate,  at the 2020 London Classic Car Show Stock Photo

View of Canary Wharf, taken from the Thames beach at low tide, Rotherhithe, South East London 

View of Canary Wharf, taklen from the Thames beach at low tide, Rotherhithe, South East London Stock Photo

• Love 1

Participants in the annual Lesbian and Gay Pride March, London, England, United Kingdom in 1983. Marches like these, which continue to take place in many countries, lobby for equal legal rights and celebrate being open about sexuality. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size

$$ very welcome.

2BHCHBB.jpg

• Love 1

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.

Start: 03 March 2021

End: 03 March 2026

Lower $$, RM, Alamy Exclusive

World Day for Animals in Laboratories, Oxford. Activists against animal experiments march through the city centre to highlight their campaign. Stock Photo

First of the month. World Day for Animals in Laboratories, Oxford. Activists against animal experiments march through the city centre to highlight their campaign. Shot April 2019.

Edited by sb photos

Usage: Editorial, Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsun
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

Low $... I thought Samsun was a misspelling of Samsung, but it`s actually a city on the North Coast of Turkey... so distributor sale.

Yellow caution sign on a wooden post warning of a cougar in the area.  Along a trail in a local park in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada Stock Photo

First of the month, mid $$ so pretty happy with that.

A ghost crab digging its burrow on a beach on Île aux Cerfs in Mauritius - Image ID: FA1A1R

Crab was tiny, I think this was at the 200mm end of a 70-200 on an APS-C. This was one of my first photos uploaded, going back to 2015.

a-ghost-crab-digging-its-burrow-on-a-bea

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sharon said:

Usage: Editorial, Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsun
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

Low $... I thought Samsun was a misspelling of Samsung, but it`s actually a city on the North Coast of Turkey... so distributor sale.

Yellow caution sign on a wooden post warning of a cougar in the area.  Along a trail in a local park in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada Stock Photo

You were right in your first assumption! Upday is a news app installed by default on several new Samsung mobiles (cellphones). Several ppl on the forum have reported recent licences to them. It's also viewable on the Web (UK version).

One of two sold to the same book publisher.

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it. Just like Mom used to make... sort of🤤

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it Stock Photo

1 hour ago, losdemas said:

You were right in your first assumption! Upday is a news app installed by default on several new Samsung mobiles (cellphones). Several ppl on the forum have reported recent licences to them. It's also viewable on the Web (UK version).

Oh, ok.. thanks :)

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Rico said:

One of two sold to the same book publisher.

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it. Just like Mom used to make... sort of🤤

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it Stock Photo

her perogies tasted like plaster? let's hope not!

51 minutes ago, MandyD said:

her perogies tasted like plaster? let's hope not!

🤣 I was referring to the shape (not size). Every time I see a photo of perogies, it reminds me of her.

Edited by Rico

5 hours ago, Rico said:

🤣 I was referring to the shape (not size). Every time I see a photo of perogies, it reminds me of her.

We are having some on Monday...it's my birthday meal 😊

• Love 1

20 hours ago, John Gaffen said:

Couple of sales dropped in this morning:-

View of the front of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation Car, showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate, at the 2020 London Classic Car Show 

View of the front  of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation  Car,  showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate,  at the 2020 London Classic Car Show Stock Photo

I bought Ian one of those for his birthday a few years ago, with the machine guns, number plate, ejector seat, etc......

Only difference is it’s a 1:8 scale model!! 

• Love 1