Jump to content

Images sold in March 2021


Recommended Posts

Unusual image choice, but a welcome $$$ licence.

 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 04-March-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: All rights, all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promos

 

custom-dodgem-car-motorcycle-at-the-southend-shakedown-motorcycle-rally-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-space-for-copy-T5K2GM.jpg

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Unusual image choice, but a welcome $$$ licence.

 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: Unlimited transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 04-March-2021 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; Additional Details: All rights, all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in context promos

 

custom-dodgem-car-motorcycle-at-the-southend-shakedown-motorcycle-rally-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-space-for-copy-T5K2GM.jpg

 

I would love to see where this is used.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couple of sales dropped in this morning:-

 

View of the front of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation Car, showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate, at the 2020 London Classic Car Show 

View of the front  of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation  Car,  showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate,  at the 2020 London Classic Car Show Stock Photo

View of Canary Wharf, taken from the Thames beach at low tide, Rotherhithe, South East London 

View of Canary Wharf, taklen from the Thames beach at low tide, Rotherhithe, South East London Stock Photo

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Participants in the annual Lesbian and Gay Pride March, London, England, United Kingdom in 1983. Marches like these, which continue to take place in many countries, lobby for equal legal rights and celebrate being open about sexuality. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size

$$ very welcome.

 

2BHCHBB.jpg

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.

Start: 03 March 2021

End: 03 March 2026

 

Lower $$, RM, Alamy Exclusive

 

World Day for Animals in Laboratories, Oxford. Activists against animal experiments march through the city centre to highlight their campaign. Stock Photo

 

First of the month. World Day for Animals in Laboratories, Oxford. Activists against animal experiments march through the city centre to highlight their campaign. Shot April 2019.

Edited by sb photos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsun
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 03 March 2021
End: 03 March 2026

 

Low $... I thought Samsun was a misspelling of Samsung, but it`s actually a city on the North Coast of Turkey... so distributor sale.

 

Yellow caution sign on a wooden post warning of a cougar in the area.  Along a trail in a local park in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada Stock Photo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of the month, mid $$ so pretty happy with that.

A ghost crab digging its burrow on a beach on Île aux Cerfs in Mauritius - Image ID: FA1A1R

 

Crab was tiny, I think this was at the 200mm end of a 70-200 on an APS-C. This was one of my first photos uploaded, going back to 2015.

 

a-ghost-crab-digging-its-burrow-on-a-bea

Edited by Steve F
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Sharon said:

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsun
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 03 March 2021
End: 03 March 2026

 

Low $... I thought Samsun was a misspelling of Samsung, but it`s actually a city on the North Coast of Turkey... so distributor sale.

 

Yellow caution sign on a wooden post warning of a cougar in the area.  Along a trail in a local park in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada Stock Photo

 

You were right in your first assumption! Upday is a news app installed by default on several new Samsung mobiles (cellphones). Several ppl on the forum have reported recent licences to them. It's also viewable on the Web (UK version).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of two sold to the same book publisher.

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it. Just like Mom used to make... sort of🤤

 

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it Stock Photo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, losdemas said:

 

You were right in your first assumption! Upday is a news app installed by default on several new Samsung mobiles (cellphones). Several ppl on the forum have reported recent licences to them. It's also viewable on the Web (UK version).

Oh, ok.. thanks :)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Rico said:

One of two sold to the same book publisher.

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it. Just like Mom used to make... sort of🤤

 

Giant roadside attraction in Glendon Alberta Canada, depicting a perogy with a fork stuck in it Stock Photo

her perogies tasted like plaster? let's hope not!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, MandyD said:

her perogies tasted like plaster? let's hope not!

🤣 I was referring to the shape (not size). Every time I see a photo of perogies, it reminds me of her.

Edited by Rico
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rico said:

🤣 I was referring to the shape (not size). Every time I see a photo of perogies, it reminds me of her.

We are having some on Monday...it's my birthday meal 😊

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, John Gaffen said:

Couple of sales dropped in this morning:-

 

View of the front of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation Car, showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate, at the 2020 London Classic Car Show 

View of the front  of the Goldfinger Aston Martin DB5 Continuation  Car,  showing the front Machine Guns and Revolving Number Plate,  at the 2020 London Classic Car Show Stock Photo

 

 

 

 

I bought Ian one of those for his birthday a few years ago, with the machine guns, number plate, ejector seat, etc......

Only difference is it’s a 1:8 scale model!! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.