Small $ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 24-March-2021 ; End: 24-March-2026 ; Additional Details: Dods Additional 50images

Dods?

jeremy-hunt-mp-arriving-at-house-of-commons-for-their-last-day-of-debates-before-parliament-is-dissolved-in-preparation-for-the-general-election-2A84N7N.jpg

• Like 1

Happy to see four sales popping up today. These two images were shot very close to home.

Editorial website, German distributor by the looks of it, lowish $$

old-wheelbarrow-painted-white-and-being-

TV use, upper $$, direct sale

english-language-2017-gossip-and-enterta

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ; Low $$

E16T6K.jpg

• Like 2

PU... for full price😁

Shot from the annual Passion play held on the main street here in Adeje pre Covid I was the only official photographer working alongside the TV guys for the last 5 years

One of my more lucrative gigs gone due to the efffin virus!

FW4J1E.jpg

Phil

• Like 4

Former church converted for use as a Hindu Temple, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK. Stock Photo

Former church converted for use as a Hindu Temple, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK

$$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 25-March-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited

Have been waiting for this image to pop up as usage in a text book found last August, but it appears that this is not the usage - or is it? Would this description allow for that (books tend to be reported as such, rather than 'multiple editorial', no)?

Have you had your usage for this book (Hodder Education: Eduqas GCSE) reported yet, kay?

Edited by losdemas
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, losdemas said:

Former church converted for use as a Hindu Temple, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK. Stock Photo

Former church converted for use as a Hindu Temple, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK

$$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 25-March-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited

Have been waiting for this image to pop up as usage in a text book found last August, but it appears that this is not the usage - or is it? Would this description allow for that (books tend to be reported as such, rather than 'multiple editorial', no)?

Have you had your usage for this book (Hodder Education: Eduqas GCSE) reported yet, kay?

Ha! Just checked and yes, a sale reported today that fits.  RF Editorial so all the info I got was 'iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only' $$  Too big a coincidence to not relate to the book though :).  Happy with the price

• Thanks 1

Just $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Editorial newspaper any editorial digital use, one time use only ;  Industry Sector:

Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 25-March-2021 ; End: 25-March-2023. UK publication.

.............taking my average gross licence for the year so far below $20 for the first time.

st-quirin-chapel-and-modern-buildings-luxembourg-city-grand-duchy-of-luxembourg-2A5HT70.jpg

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

This popped in today for a nice $$$😁 Direct sale😁

HFWTEG.jpg

Also had 5 x tiddlers low $ and distributor😬

However overall it's turning into a good month...

Phil

Also

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, kay said:

Ha! Just checked and yes, a sale reported today that fits.  RF Editorial so all the info I got was 'iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only' $$  Too big a coincidence to not relate to the book though :).  Happy with the price

Thanks, Kay!

• Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GHXHW1/miffy-square-dutchnijntje-pleintje-utrecht-the-netherlands-miffy-is-GHXHW1.jpg

Miffy Square in Utrecht.

Worldwide iQ sale Educational book mid $$

(Miffy (Dutch: Nijntje) is a small female rabbit in a series of picture books drawn and written by Dutch artist Dick Bruna. In total they have sold over 85 million copies. There are two Miffy television series; four musicals; a film and a Miffy museum. The original Dutch name, Nijntje, is a shortening of the diminutive konijntje, "little rabbit". In Bruna's hometown, Utrecht, there is a square named after Nijntje, the Nijntjepleintje or Nijntje Pleintje (lit: Little Nijntje Square, to retain the rhyme). The sculpture is by Marc Bruna, Dick Bruna's sculptor son.)

wim

• Upvote 1

Licensed mid $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 23 March 2021
Duration: Unlimited

redevelopment-of-victoria-brewery-site-into-tribeca-high-density-residential-apartments-east-melbourne-victoria-australia-2A51NW8.jpg

• Like 1
On 24/03/2021 at 08:18, David eastley said:

Terrible   sold these 4 images today   for a grand total of $1.00

street markets and stalls in phnom penh cambodia Stock Photo

what phnom or phnom penh hill phnom penh cambodia Stock Photo

flower seller in the central market phnom penh cambodia Stock Photo

downtown siem reap cambodia Stock Photo

all in Cambodia

all with same licence

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 23 March 2021
End: 23 December 2021

Also had a $0.25 gross pop up today. Sorry I don't know how to post it. I'd had the Covid jab yesterday and thought it had sent me into a parallel universe where Alamy had become SS. I just can not understand how Alamy can benefit from such low prices.

1 hour ago, Joe Gaul said:

Also had a $0.25 gross pop up today. Sorry I don't know how to post it. I'd had the Covid jab yesterday and thought it had sent me into a parallel universe where Alamy had become SS. I just can not understand how Alamy can benefit from such low prices.

Yes, I had one too. The lowest price i've ever received.

I suppose if Alamy sell thousands of them, they all add up to a reasonable amount for them.

John.

Manjushri Kadampa Peace Temple, Buddhism Meditation Centre. Conishead Priory, Ulverston. Cumbria, England, United Kingdom.

manjushri-kadampa-peace-temple-buddhism-meditation-centre-conishead-AW28DJ.jpg

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 25 March 2021
Duration: Unlimited

• Like 1

Several in the sales basket this morning for a total in the mid. $$$, even a couple pano's for a museum and an indoor display.

R0CG1W.jpg

2D70NFK.jpg

2D9YHHJ.jpg

DEAXWG.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Finally!! Only a PU, but the first (and hopefully not last) sale of the month. Was starting to worry. ;)

Kylesku Bridge. Sutherland, Scotland.

kylesku-bridge-over-loch-a-chairn-bhain-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Licence: Country: Worldwide
Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)

Close-up of part of a mural depicting Bob Marley, by Dale Grimshaw, on the back wall of the Brockley Barge, Stock Photo

• Like 1

A couple of archive image sales for presentation use this morning of the Reeperbahn in Hamburg in the 1960s

black-and-white-photo-of-the-neon-lights

• Like 3