Images sold in March 2021

5 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

Like so many place names in Massachusetts, Acton is most probably named after a village just a few miles from Boxford where I now live near Sudbury. Boxford merges with Groton on the way to Acton. My son lives a few miles East in Ipswich. There are many other examples.

Yes, the heritage is unmistakable! Ipswich is one of my favorite Massachusetts towns on the coast (not near me). I live in Littleton, and Groton and Acton are just two of the neighboring towns. Sudbury is not far away from here. Boxford is farther but I have been there. The combination of British and Native American names makes for our pronunciation challenges. :)

EF754Y.jpg

Here we go again. This one has just sold for "personal use"- for the second time. 

Last time it was refunded, with another similar one, presumably because the 'customer' thought they were buying an actual fish, though why they would pay $15 for a dead fish past it's sell-by date with a ticket price of £2.25 is beyond me.

• Love 3

23 minutes ago, Russell said:

As Alamy regularly advises .... Shoot Local.

It's good advice. Yesterday, I had two sales (different subjects) of images shot within two blocks of my front door, and I live in a quiet residential neighbourhood where there isn't a heck of a lot going on.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Decent $$. Third licence of this image, but first by Alamy. Now exclusive. Direct Sale.
Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 23 March 2021
End: 23 March 2026

australian-telescope-compact-array-narrabri-nsw-australia-AKJJ7G.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Terrible   sold these 4 images today   for a grand total of $1.00

street markets and stalls in phnom penh cambodia Stock Photo

what phnom or phnom penh hill phnom penh cambodia Stock Photo

flower seller in the central market phnom penh cambodia Stock Photo

downtown siem reap cambodia Stock Photo

all in Cambodia

all with same licence

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website
Start: 23 March 2021
End: 23 December 2021

Columbia Road Flower Market stall without people, Columbia Rd, London, England, GB, UK Stock Photo

Columbia Road Flower Market stall without people, Columbia Rd, London, England, GB, UK

$$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;
Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 24-March-2021 ; End: 24-March-2023

Edited by losdemas

Small $ 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Start: 24-March-2021 ; End: 24-March-2026 ; Additional Details: Dods Additional 50images

Dods?

jeremy-hunt-mp-arriving-at-house-of-commons-for-their-last-day-of-debates-before-parliament-is-dissolved-in-preparation-for-the-general-election-2A84N7N.jpg

• Love 1

Happy to see four sales popping up today. These two images were shot very close to home.

Editorial website, German distributor by the looks of it, lowish $$

old-wheelbarrow-painted-white-and-being-

TV use, upper $$, direct sale

english-language-2017-gossip-and-enterta

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2

PU... for full price😁

Shot from the annual Passion play held on the main street here in Adeje pre Covid I was the only official photographer working alongside the TV guys for the last 5 years

One of my more lucrative gigs gone due to the efffin virus!

FW4J1E.jpg

Phil

• Love 4

Former church converted for use as a Hindu Temple, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK. Stock Photo

Former church converted for use as a Hindu Temple, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK

$$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 25-March-2021 ; Duration: Unlimited

Have been waiting for this image to pop up as usage in a text book found last August, but it appears that this is not the usage - or is it? Would this description allow for that (books tend to be reported as such, rather than 'multiple editorial', no)?

Have you had your usage for this book (Hodder Education: Eduqas GCSE) reported yet, kay?

Edited by losdemas