On 16/03/2021 at 14:31, Ed Rooney said:

Sally, I hope you don't mind but I stole your idea and took pics of all the meds I have to take daily and don't want to. Revenge against the pill!

Not my idea, Ed! Loads of those kinds of photos on Alamy!

2 hours ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

Another weekend sale.  Second sale of this one although this one very low $ - Latvia editorial

BH8H1K.jpg

Carol

Now, I have one of those - in better condition and it still works. Never though about taking a photo of it!

Edited by Sally
On 18/03/2021 at 17:35, Bionic said:

This dropped in this afternoon, is it unusual to get quite so many details as to where the image has licenced? I’ve only ever had rough details of usage and country or region. Low $$

frontal-aspect-of-blickling-hall-in-norf

2021   W06PBC     RM Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 18-March-2021 ; End: 18-March-2026 ; 
  Additional Details: For Editorial use on vogue.co.uk, glamourmagazine.co.uk, gq-magazine.co.uk, cntraveller.com, wired.co.uk, houseandgarden.co.uk, tatler.co.uk (ex. Advertising)

I wondered about that too, since I got one of those.

Britain's highest and most remote railway station on the national railway network, 10 miles from the nearest public road.
Direct train service to London, 400 miles away. Also a location in the film Trainspotting !
EU magazine use...

corrour-railway-station-on-the-west-highland-railway-line-on-rannoch-D3834W.jpg

Corrour railway station on the West Highland Railway Line, on Rannoch Moor, Scotland, UK.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

Oliver trees........they need to be well watered. You might want a stand pipe.

oh dear..........shall we just get our coats now and run for it.......where.......let's see.....Way Out West....or Bonnie Scotland........?

Edited by spacecadet

Crowd at Lantern Festival part of Chinese Lunar New Year 2020 celebrations at William St Northbridge Perth Western Australia.

Usage: Missing Any editorial digital use. Any size.Any Placement.One time use only.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 17 March 2021
End: 17 March 2026

Low $$

crowd-at-lantern-festival-part-of-chinese-lunar-new-year-2020-celebrations-at-william-st-northbridge-perth-western-australia-2AX51R2.jpg

• Like 1

Reading Prison, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK Stock Photo

Zoomed on Friday

$$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 23-March-2021 ; End: 23-March-2026 ;

Additional Details: Single post across web and social media platforms, any size.

Edited by losdemas
  • Like 1

Finally broke the duck for this month. Low ($) Distributor sale though for a Turkish newspaper.

A volunteer works on a batch of donated computers, refurbishing them for distribution to school children who have no home computer. - Stock Image

My lockdown volunteering job, refurbishing used computers for schoolchildren who have no computer of their own to use for home teaching and online lessons.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3