Images sold in March 2021

stax records memphis tennessee Stock Photo

Stax museum  Memphis

high $$   but a PU so may be refunded

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 29 March 2021
End: 29 March 2026

• Love 1

One I failed to spot in The Times last month - for  peanuts. Those solar panels are going to take a long time to pay back with fees like this 😉

installing-photo-voltaic-solar-panels-onto-the-roof-of-a-domestic-BY4XXP.jpg

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 1

My only sale this month - unless something drops in tomorrow - but sold twice, once for website and once for newspaper, low $$.

An inter-island flight taking off in the Falkland Islands.

Britten-Norman BN-2B Islander Aircraft, Falkland Islands Stock Photo

• Love 1

Probably Sun. $

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 17-February-2021 ; End: 18-February-2021 ;

Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

weatherboard-bungalow-cottages-mount-pleasant-waddon-croydon-surrey-H6MA50.jpg

Edited by spacecadet

Cotoneaster Franchetii Stock Photo

Two sales dropped in today for the above image to two different newspapers same date in February.

1:   

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 750,000
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 18 February 2021
End: 19 February 2021
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within print and /or web versions, with re-use of the article in other titles or web versions within the same newspaper group. Digital use includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$$

2:    

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 18 February 2021
End: 19 February 2021
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$

The paper with the bigger run pays less but maybe the paper with the lower run paid extra for the advertorial licence?

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Love 1

No telephone but nice cakes instead.

Low $$

Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 29-March-2021 ; End: 29-March-2026 

telephone-red-box-uses-to-sell-cakes-sel

• Love 1

High $$ Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Calendar ;  Print run: up to 2,500 ;  Placement: Inside cover ;  Start: 30-March-2021 ; End: 30-March-2022

paddle-steamer-waverley-pulling-away-from-southend-pier-on-the-thames-estuary-with-passengers-heading-towards-london-space-for-copy-PT7DWD.jpg

• Love 3

14 hours ago, gvallee said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing - UK - $

R67HB5.jpg

It's good to see the Aussies are trying to look after the flying foxes - I don't know how they can survive the recent high temperatures there.

Presentation/newsletter use, UK, for low $$. Meadow brown butterfly on a thistle.

meadow-brown-butterfly-maniola-jurtina-nectaring-on-thistle-uk-2C16X2W.jpg

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Standfast said:

Wood Pecker cider...

Their advertising slogan, many years ago, was "Spend a little time out of your tree". Honest... 😀

Pic licenced today in the end-of-month surge...

postbox-and-bridge-england-uk-EHD898.jpg
Edited by John Morrison

The man in the picture was also out taking photographs. I wonder if he submits them to Alamy ?
Guardian website use.

a-man-walks-along-a-walkway-across-the-marine-lake-on-clevedon-seafront-during-a-calm-winters-day-clevedon-north-somerset-uk-2APBWJ4.jpg

A man walks along a walkway across the Marine Lake on Clevedon seafront during a calm winter's day. Clevedon, North Somerset, UK.
  • Love 6

A woman and a child walk past a window of a Debenhams store in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom, which displays 'store closing', 'everything must go' and '15% off' posters. Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national Print run: up to 2 million Placement: Inside and online Image Size: 1/4 page. Times online $

2E06AHR.jpg

• Love 1

Notice in the window of Manchester Metropolitan University's Cambridge Hall, Manchester, uk.  On 25th September the media reported that Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester City Council, and Public Health England had instructed students at Manchester Metropolitan University’s Birley Hall and Cambridge Hall to self isolate for 14 days. This followed a surge of Covid 19 cases there. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size. Only $ but all sales welcome.

2CW3A5M.jpg

• Love 1

9 hours ago, VbFolly said:

It's good to see the Aussies are trying to look after the flying foxes - I don't know how they can survive the recent high temperatures there.

This picture was taken 2 years ago in Cairns. In the heatwave, flying foxes were dropping dead en masse from the trees. An enormous proportion of the population was lost. Can't remember the % but it was tragic. 

On 25/03/2021 at 18:02, Cecile Marion said:

Personal use....UK

Software awarded to me for my classroom in the 90s.

Took a few photos before tossing it all out.

boxes-of-old-microsoft-computer-software

What a collection! I hope by "tossing it all out" you don't mean literally binning it, those would fetch decent money on ebay particularly as some still look to be in the cellophane.

3 minutes ago, Cal said:

What a collection! I hope by "tossing it all out" you don't mean literally binning it, those would fetch decent money on ebay particularly as some still look to be in the cellophane.

I threw all of mine out. Binned. When I moved. And if you’d walked through my living room, I’d probably have thrown you out, too. My kids get onto me for that saying I throw out too much or sell it in a garage sale.

Now, did I throw out or sell my angel food cake pan or is it in a box??

Possibly binned. I cleaned out that treasure-trove closet a couple years ago, so don’t totally remember. I try recycling, donating or selling If at all possible. The only unopened box was Art Gallery. I still have more old primary school goodies to sort through though. I won a statewide tech award, and also wrote a lot of grants. I have had a hard time letting old tech hardware go because you just never know when you might need something. 😀

I think, somewhere, I have my first two digital cameras. The kind you inserted a hard disk into. Seems like they could hold five photos, or so. 

Edited by Cecile Marion