Have you found any Alamy photos in March 2021?

Times online 25th

World

Rudolf Ernst  Jerez de los Caballeros, City at Badajoz, Extremadura in Spain. - Image ID: 2AP9GJX

Bavaria's Minister of Finance, Markus Soder, posing in costume as "Shrek" David-Wolfgang Ebener/dpa - Image ID: KM2PP

Business

Shaun A Daley  John Lewis department store  Queensgate Shopping Centre, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, UK. -  M11YGK

geogphotos Headquarters Nationwide building society Swindon England - Image ID: BBMRFT

Kumar Sriskandan  Passengers boarding a Ryanair plane at Stansted airport, London UK - Image ID: E4JMY3

Bradley Taylor  A family eating crepes from Hampstead's creperie.  - Image ID: 2EPGE1P

Alan Wilson BT engineer working on underground cables in Frederick Street in Edinburgh city centre. - Image ID: HYR15T

Softcat plc logo seen displayed on a smart phone. Credit: Igor Golovniov/SOPA Images/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News - T4J5WA

Kristoffer Tripplaar   Packages of Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone) prescription pharmaceuticals  RTPR4M

Times2

Bhutan's King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck visit the Kodokan judo hall in Tokyo, Japan,  Yutaka/AFLO  C99FP4

Law

Kumar Sriskandan  Post Office UK exterior; The Post Office on the corner of Eastgate and Bailgate, Lincoln, England UK - E6XPA3 - also used in Business section

PjrTravel  Maidstone, Kent, England, UK. The Law Courts; Crown Court / County Court, by the river. - Image ID: D6W5AY

PjrNews  Judge (Jeremy Carey) - Image ID: E68A47 - ? possibly, used as a cut out in montage

Tim Graham  Judges Procession from Westminster Abbey London England United Kingdom - Image ID: B0BAHP

Ireland

David L. Moore - IRE Milk and other dairy products in refrigerated display case inside Lidl discount supermarket,  Dublin,  Ireland -  PPAKA0

Finnbarr Webster  Père Lachaise Cemetery, tourists visiting the Pere Lachaise Cemetery, Cimetière du Père-Lachaise, Paris, France - CXY69P

Ben Ryan Photography  Court of Criminal Justice at the Phoenix Park entrance, Dublin, Ireland. - Image ID: MHC7CY

Scotland

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 23 March 2021. On the first anniversary of the coronavirus pandemic lockdown the streets in Glasgow city centre are still quiet with only essential shops open.  Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2F4X0GD

Radharc Images  john lewis store in the bon accord shopping centre aberdeen scotland uk - Image ID: CWW1EC

News

Ben Peter Catchpole  Highgate School, London, UK - Image ID: JECHW1

Nick Beer Close-up, isolated image of an engine Start Stop button seen on the dashboard of a german manufactured sports car. - Image ID: MJ9WC9

Valerio Mei Santo Stefano di Sessanio (Italy) -, in Gran Sasso National Park, Abruzzo region, at 1250 meters - Image ID: P3YTDH

keith morris  Rows of teenage boy and girl school students sitting their GCSE examinations, UK - Image ID: C3PDA9

The Times has decided to increase my subscription cost by 50%. I have mailed them (12th March)  to query this but received no reply. I have therefore decided to cancel my subscription to the paper. Not sure when my access will be cut 😒

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 8
38 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Glasgow, Scotland, UK. 23 March 2021. On the first anniversary of the coronavirus pandemic lockdown the streets in Glasgow city centre are still quiet with only essential shops open.  Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2F4X0GD

👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Times online 25th

Alan Wilson BT engineer working on underground cables in Frederick Street in Edinburgh city centre. - Image ID: HYR15T

Cheers Bryan 👍

All the best
Alan

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Kumar Sriskandan  Passengers boarding a Ryanair plane at Stansted airport, London UK - Image ID: E4JMY3

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Kumar Sriskandan  Post Office UK exterior; The Post Office on the corner of Eastgate and Bailgate, Lincoln, England UK - E6XPA3 - also used in Business section

Thanks very much for these Bryan! 

Very sorry to hear your subscription is being increased by 50% !! Seems a sudden very big increase?

Best wishes

Kumar

• Like 2

24/03/2021 Daily Telegraph (print)

Hand of a Hoffmann's Two-toed Sloth next to a human hand, Aviarios Sloth Sanctuary, Costa Rica. H833KD Minden Pictures

Vladimir Putin hikes in the Taiga Forest, Siberia. 2F4FAWM Alexei Druzhinin/TASS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Very sorry to hear your subscription is being increased by 50% !! Seems a sudden very big increase?

He needs another yacht (Murdoch, not Bryan!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Cofiant said:

Many thanks Cofiant for reporting this.

John.

• Thanks 1

Irish Sun online

2F59DF8 AG News  Cork, Ireland. 25th Mar, 2021. The mass vaccination centre at Pairc Ui Chaoimh GAA Stadium opened this morning, offering COVID-19 vaccines for healthcare workers. The clinic will vaccinate healthcare workers today and Friday before opening its doors to the general public.  😁

2BP3FX7  Michael Grubka Dublin, Ireland. May 2020. Parkgoers entering St Stephen`s Green Park adhering to social distancing rules. Yellow 2 meter distance Covid-19 signs.

2E1C4YG Damian Coleman Cork, Ireland. 6th Jan, 2021. Shoppers take to city in fear of further restrictions, Cork City. Shoppers making their way down St Patricks Street with the Echo Boy statue in the foreground. Many of the streets of Cork City were left deserted today with the exception of some shoppers who took to the city in fear of further restrictions due to be announced this evening these restrictions are thought to include further limits to travel as well as stopping click and collect services for non essential services.

BY8P9M Elly Godfroy Two School Girls in a School Playground

2F5593F AG News Clonakilty, West Cork, Ireland. 24th Mar, 2021. Mick Finns pub in Clonakilty remains closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic as publicans nationwide want all pubs to reopen. Landlords want no distinction between pubs serving food and so called 'wet' pubs. 😁

Edited by Colblimp
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

April 2021, Which?, p17, electric car charging, 2DA0G29, marc zakian [Alamy credit only]

ISSN: 0043-4841

• Upvote 5

24/03/2021 Daily Mail (print)

Pike sculpture by Rob Mulholland on Lochan Spling, part of the Loch Ard sculpture trail, Aberfoyle, Scotland. 2E7TBWD Angus McComiskey

• Upvote 3
12 hours ago, Bryan said:

The Times has decided to increase my subscription cost by 50%. I have mailed them (12th March)  to query this but received no reply. I have therefore decided to cancel my subscription to the paper. Not sure when my access will be cut 😒

I've not heard anything about an increase on my Times Print and Digital subscription and I've only a week to go before my next set of subscription tokens is due. If I had to bear a 50% increase (£43 per month at present up to £64 per month?) it would make for an impossible position, even though I love having theprint version in my hands. I'm sure The Times reported increasing the number of subscribers during lockdown - it would seem a retrograde step to drive them away again with a hefty price increase.

14 hours ago, Bryan said:

Over a year ago I took out the intro offer of 3months for £3 (online only). Phoned to cancel before the regular subscription started and was offered a good deal. Phoned before that one ran out to cancel and was offered an even better deal. And so it has gone on without ever paying the full amount. It’s far too expensive and I will definitely cancel if they stop offering me a deal. But getting something is better than getting nothing it seems for them. 

Edited by Sally
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Sally said:

Over a year ago I took out the intro offer of 3months for £3 (online only). Phoned to cancel before the regular subscription started and was offered a good deal. Phoned before that one ran out to cancel and was offered an even better deal. And so it has gone on without ever paying the full amount. It’s far too expensive and I will definitely cancel if they stop offering me a deal. But getting something is better than getting nothing it seems for them. 

Thanks Sally, I should perhaps pick up the phone rather than rely on email, which they seem reluctant to respond to. Have to say that I'm a tad uncomfortable with the business model that has variable pricing with different customers paying different amounts for the same product, but I guess that's true of other services these days.

• Like 4

Cheers folks !

Times online 26th

Best places to live

Tim Gainey Stroud farmers market. Stroud, Gloucestershire, England - Image ID: PJ4KHR

London Snapper   Photo of Albury. Little village in the Surrey Hills. Surrey. UK - Image ID: T5F2TB

Bushy Park, London, UK. 26th May 2016. a fallow deer herd rest in the shade of an oak tree in Bushy Park. Julia Gavin UK/Alamy Live News G29EDC

Greg Balfour Evans  Terraced houses, Udney Park Road, Teddington, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, GW6PNR

Helen Hotson  Olde worlde cobbled streets and quaint buildings at Catherine Hill in Frome, Somerset - Image ID: H3ABG0

David Chedgy  Bramble & Willd, Catherine Hill, Frome, Somerset, England - Image ID: M1T9AP

Matt Rakowski  Aerial photography of the town centre of Stamford, Lincolnshire, UK.  Image ID: 2CAK57T

Graham Franks  Stamford Lincolnshire - Image ID: JD480A

Simply Suffolk Images  Woodbridge Suffolk town, view of traditional shops and properties in Theatre Street i - Image ID: KED2MJ

Michael Brooks  view of the railway station platform sign in front of sailing boats beside the River Deben at Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK.  KED2RR

Grant Henderson   Birdseye view of North Berwick - Image ID: RM89P8

Sally Anderson  Roadside worn sign on road into North Berwick, with Royal Burgh of North Berwick, : RDMJTD

Ian Dagnall  Shops on The Grove, the main street in Ilkley, North Yorkshire, England, UK. - Image ID: 2CJX49G

Peter Oliver   Altrincham market hall Trafford Greater Manchester England - Image ID: GJ9Y27

Jon D   Deer at Dunham Massey, old historical home in Greater Manchester, 2A8HAJE

CW Images  Victorian Clock Tower Twyn Square Usk Gwent Wales - Image ID: REE60K

Stephen Davies   Aerial view of the Old Road Bridge over the River Usk at Usk in monmouthshire South Wales - Image ID: WT5F2D

Business

London, UK. 24 March 2021. A Deliveroo rider rides through the City of London.  Stephen Chung / Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2F565W4

Suez Canal, Egypt. March 25 2021: the Ever Given, a Panama-flagged cargo ship, ran aground, blocking the canal UPI/Alamy Live News  2F59WRJ

Jansos  KPMG building, London, UK - Image ID: MBP5P3

MadPhotos  Beagle puppy chewing a dog snack. Biting a bone on a couch - Image ID: RYNJ83

Times2

Images of Birmingham  Coventry University West Midlands England The new library building - Image ID: AJ67T7

Lukasz Puch  Dreamy Sky Over Farms In Lancashire, in distance Pendle Hill, Forest Of Bowland, England UK - Image ID: HHG5KM

Iain Masterton View of Abbotsford House the former home of Scottish writer Sir Walter Scott Melrose in Scotland, United Kingdom.  KFK3JN

Michael Charles  Boats in Mullion Cove Cornwall UK the Lizard peninsula Mounts Bay near Helston - Image ID: E82PG6

James Bradbury-Willis  Aerial photography of the village of Aberdovey / Aberdyfi and the Dovey / Dyfi Estuary - Image ID: J379KR

travellinglight  Dunstanburgh Castle on the Northumberland coast, North East England. - Image ID: FY4KNF

eye35.pix  Wheat field harvested and straw bales made Lincolnshire Wolds England UK GB EU Europe - Image ID: DDRX25

Rob Read Creeks at Elmley Marshes Nature Reserve on the Isle of Sheppey, Kent, Uk - Image ID: BPEFBE

Loop Images/Bill Allsopp Normanton church on the bank of Rutland Water. - Image ID: TWF52Y

Colin Underhill   Turville village looking towards the windmill, Buckinghamshire, England, UK - Image ID: BP6J51

paul weston  The heather clad Long Mynd, Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Shropshire, England, - Image ID: F1WGRX

Mike McEnnerney  The Barge Inn by the Kennet and Avon Canal Wiltshire - Image ID: DCKKHB

David Chapman  Wicken Fen; Cambridgeshire; UK - Image ID: WCE6KP

Sean Pavone  MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE - AUGUST 25, 2017: Blues Clubs on Beale Street at dawn. - Image ID: K5DAJY

BANANA PANCAKE  Dalt Vila (Ibiza Old town), Ibiza, Balearic Islands, Spain. - Image ID: BNCC0G

Mathias Rhode  Skogafoss waterfall in Iceland with rainbow on a sunny day with blue sky. - Image ID: PBY5ME

Murat An  Sirince village in Izmir, Turkey - Image ID: PD2A33

Bricks and Mortar

Shaun A Daley View from the pillared stone interior of Market Cross,  Barnard Castle town,  Image ID: 2APPH3A ? with some HDR treatment

Sofiya Hunchyk   Image of Konnos beach near Agia Napa, Cyprus. Many blue sun loungers and umbrellas . - Image ID: R2YMP8

Ireland

David Hunter  Whale watchers on Nic Slocum's vessel "Voyager"  off Cape Clear West Cork Ireland. - Image ID: EAJJJ7

Kevin Foy The Ulster Bank Group centre at George s Quay Dublin Republic of Ireland - Image ID: BBX4JK

Scotland

St Andrews, Scotland, UK. 7 September, 2020. ; General view of St Salvators Chapel in Salvator's Quad. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News  2CFRKJX

Ernie Janes  The resort of North Berwick and The Law in the background on Scotslands east coast - Image ID: G3MYKP

Scotland, UK April 24 2020; NHS Lothian staff at West Lothian College new coronavirus test facility, steven scott taylor / alamy live news  2BH73KK

Scotland, UK. 31 December 2020. Scenes of empty streets at night on Hogmanay in Edinburgh City Centre. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News  2E0DYA2

News

ANAS ALKHARBOUTLI idlib syria civil defence child - can't find it

the crown netflix  Buckingham Palace  - can't find it

riddypix  smoke billowing from ferrybridge power station chimney at sunrise United Kingdom - Image ID: D5N8KK

A general view the ASDA supermarket in Wales Credit: May James/SOPA Images/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News : 2E23R0F

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7
18 minutes ago, Bryan said:

St Andrews, Scotland, UK. 7 September, 2020. ; General view of St Salvators Chapel in Salvator's Quad. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News  2CFRKJX

Scotland, UK. 31 December 2020. Scenes of empty streets at night on Hogmanay in Edinburgh City Centre. Iain Masterton/Alamy Live News  2E0DYA2

👍

Still paying £0.89 per day don't see any changes coming . As news subscriptions go it is expensive but part of doing business. I also subscribe to Telegraph and a couple of others. All adds up...

Edited by Iain Masterton
  • Like 2