How would you keyword this one?

wiskerke

Question

As many of you know, English is not my first language. (Maybe not even my second.)

So keywording often is a challenge and can be a chore. Usually I manage though, but with this one I'm stuck.

It's simple enough: bookcases with books and on top the words Who wants to live forever?

This is the image:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2DD2EY2/2DD2EY2.jpg

It is a library of books that would be needed to restart a new civilization after the breakdown of our current one. It was part of an exhibition in the V&A in 2018: The Future Starts Here.

Most of the titles are readable in the full size image. Not the description of the display on the right hand side though.

What's against putting it on Alamy in the first place is that the exhibition happened in 2018. And secondly that there are some more images of it already available here by Guy Bell:

The Future Starts Here a new exhibition at the V&A. The exhibition opens to the public on 12 May and runs until 4 November and explores the impact of over 100 objects on the body, the home, politics, cities, and the planet. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News - Stock Image  Exhibits in the Who Wants to Live Forever area - The Future Starts Here a new exhibition at the V&A. The exhibition opens to the public on 12 May and runs until 4 November and explores the impact of over 100 objects on the body, the home, politics, cities, and the planet. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News - Stock Image  Exhibits in the Who Wants to Live Forever area - The Future Starts Here a new exhibition at the V&A. The exhibition opens to the public on 12 May and runs until 4 November and explores the impact of over 100 objects on the body, the home, politics, cities, and the planet. Credit: Guy Bell/Alamy Live News - Stock Image

So my first question: should I put it online at all?

(The image has no keywords yet, it's still easy to delete.)

Second question: who would buy it? What could one illustrate with it?

Answering this one makes the next one much easier:

What keywords should I use?

Except for the obvious: Bookcase; bookcases; book case; book cases; books; who wants to live forever; the future starts here; exhibition in the V&A; Victoria and Albert Museum London.

wim

Edited by wiskerke
link

5 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Remember it could be cropped to cut off the wording - without that it's a good general picture to illustrate books / literature / reading / shelves / library/ ...

I think I have better candidates myself for those. Not to mention all the others on Alamy.

However mine do not have all your keywords, oops! Nor have most of the others.

Maybe spending another evening trawling AoA can clear this up.

My mantra for tonight: a negative is also a result. 😂

wim