Vote for Pandemic Challenge

Vote for Pandemic Challenge  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Cast your vote for your favourite pandemic photo. A difficult choice so I have tired to choose images which best convey something about the pandemic.

• Boris - PAL Media
    • ER Doctor - Michael Ventura
    • RNLI call out return - aphperspective
    • Police in London - Avpics
    • Venice Vaporetto - Sybille Reuter
    • Sidmouth esplanade - TeeCee
    • Woman on train - Cal
    • Mask shoppers - Brasilnut

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/21 at 23:59

Sorry for this post and report it if you wish but this is a jest.  Who is going to vote for Boris?

Hope you get it PAL Media.

Allan

• Haha 5

Thanks for including my seafront shot Sally. Utterly love Michael's ER doctor shot, extremely powerful picture!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All super pictures.

Boris may not be attracting the votes, but zoom in on the PM's face and see the detail that has been captured. Not easy when you've only got 2 seconds. It deserves a "well done".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Sorry for this post and report it if you wish but this is a jest.  Who is going to vote for Boris?

Hope you get it PAL Media.

Allan

:D Searching for coronavirus brought up 750 hits for me, so I just grabbed the nearest! I apologise for putting up such a horrid image 😘

2 hours ago, Mr Standfast said:

All super pictures.

Boris may not be attracting the votes, but zoom in on the PM's face and see the detail that has been captured. Not easy when you've only got 2 seconds. It deserves a "well done".

Stop it, you're making me blush 😎🤣

Excellent work!

I nearly voted for Boris  - they were all excellent! I ended up choosing the police because seeing the city eerily empty - and police not wearing masks properly - made such a statement, but I could have voted for any one of them. All excellent. 

• Thanks 1
On 06/02/2021 at 16:26, PAL Media said:

Woo Hoo a vote (it wasn't me :D)

Couldn’t let you go with none despite Boris 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well that’s it and it was always a clear winner with Michael Ventura’s ER doctor. Well done to him and to everyone and over to you, Michael.

• Like 1

Thank you Sally! I am honestly amazed at the support my photo got. Thank you all!  It was a great and timely challenge, so many wonderful images that collectively tell the story of what we all have been going through for the past year (or nearly a year).  I will start the new challenge sometime Monday.