My favourite, indeed only, model, helps secure another lease. Cycling on the Dieppe to Paris Greenway. Full page book, but only lowish $$

Smiling female cyclist riding a Brompton bike on the Greenway or Avenue Verte between Dieppe and Paris, France Stock Photo

• Like 5
20 hours ago, Sally R said:

I recognise this spot Gen. Greens Pool in Denmark, Western Australia. It is a beautiful spot and you've captured it really well. Makes me want to go for a swim! Was briefly in Denmark for a day in December but didn't get to Greens Pool unfortunately.

Thank you Sally. That spot is so photogenic, it's hard to get it wrong. I noticed that I mostly license pictures of beaches in Australia. I have another 4 tonight!!

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 1

2EA8N25 - first Covid sale

$$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
37 MB
4455 x 2908 pixels 
2 MB compressed
Start: 24 February 2021
End: 24 February 2026

2EA8N25.jpg

Carol

• Like 1
20 hours ago, John Gaffen said:

Thanks Sally I managed to make it work by the drag and drop method, although getting the two windows up side by side proved a bit difficult!  

I find I can just pick it up in one tab and then drag it to the other, if that makes sense? So when I first pick it up I'm only looking at the Alamy website. I drag it into the next tab and then put it where the cursor is in the forum post. So you don't have to be seeing both windows simultaneously. You just have to keep your finger on the mouse and then drop it where you want to put it.

• Like 1

Hand making mulberry paper in Taunggyi, the capital of Shan State, Myanmar.

Presentation or newsletter

Hand making mulberry paper in Taunggyi, the capital of Shan State, Myanmar Stock Photo

• Like 1

This was published in the Horse & Hound magazine last year.
They didn't report it. So I had to 😖

the-berkeley-hunt-point-to-point-horse-racing-trials-gloucestershire-C3P148.jpg

The Berkeley Hunt point to point horse racing trials, Gloucestershire, UK.
  • Like 3

Licensed today, in the end-of-month surge: the bar of the Three Horseshoes Inn, in the village of Powerstock, Dorset.

Powerstock... Hmmm... A good name for an Alamy competitor perhaps...

the-bar-of-the-three-horseshoes-inn-in-the-village-of-powerstock-dorset-HDY6NX.jpg
  • Like 2

And finally I'm up and running. First sale of the year.

wild-cherry-blossom-prunus-avium-close-u

Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only.

Mid $$.

• Like 2

27 dropped in this evening, with 3 editorial for $$$.  Here's the 'big 3'.

2E1BPTX

midleton-county-cork-ireland-6th-jan-2021-skeletal-remains-were-found-on-the-midleton-to-youghal-greenway-last-night-just-outside-midleton-gardai-have-the-road-leading-to-the-discovery-sealed-off-a-garda-forensics-officer-arrives-at-the-scene-the-pathologist-is-due-to-examine-the-remains-this-afternoon-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2E1BPTX.jpg

2E1PRFC
ringaskiddy-cork-ireland-9th-jan-2021-a-major-fire-in-the-port-of-cork-ringaskiddy-has-been-brought-under-control-the-fire-is-believed-to-have-started-in-an-animal-feed-facility-at-rh-hall-no-injuries-have-been-reported-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2E1PRFC.jpg

2E1PRFT
ringaskiddy-cork-ireland-9th-jan-2021-a-major-fire-in-the-port-of-cork-ringaskiddy-has-been-brought-under-control-the-fire-is-believed-to-have-started-in-an-animal-feed-facility-at-rh-hall-no-injuries-have-been-reported-the-port-was-evacuated-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2E1PRFT.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK. 24th January, 2021. As Chippenham residents wake up to their first snow of the year, a woman and a child are pictured in a local park in Chippenham as they slide down a hill on a sledge. Credit: Lynchpics/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

$$$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Newspaper - national ; Print run: up to 500,000 ; Placement: Inside and online

Had this image used on front page of the Guardian. Will have to contact Alamy to check if this is the report for that front page image.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 sales dropped in yesterday, it has to be my record in one day (I don't do live news).

6 were Presentations (ROW and US)...

5 were of beaches in Australia.

2 were flowers.

Here's one of each.

PRF7T4.jpg

R38R22.jpg

• Like 4

Lidl supermarket sign, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 31 January 2021
End: 01 February 2021

Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$.

Old picture that needs re-processing.

I'm presuming that this is The Sun? But I can't find it there. I've done a search on the site going back to the dates given + used various reverse image searches. Of course it's going to throw up a lot of false returns given the logo prominence. Has anyone seen it?

Edited by losdemas
1 hour ago, losdemas said:

Lidl supermarket sign, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK Stock Photo

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 31 January 2021
End: 01 February 2021

Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$.

Old picture that needs re-processing.

I'm presuming that this is The Sun? But I can't find it there. I've done a search on the site going back to the dates given + used various reverse image searches. Of course it's going to throw up a lot of false returns given the logo prominence. Has anyone seen it?

The small fee......

....I guess that's a 'lidl' sale !

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, AlbertSnapper said:

The small fee......

....I guess that's a 'lidl' sale !

🙄 Groan 😂

I'm gonna let you off, seeing as it's so early!

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 15 January 2021
End: 15 January 2026
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

RM Alamy Exclusive upper $

peter-egan-speaking-at-the-london-march-against-trophy-hunting-and-extinction-rally-at-richmond-terrace-opposite-downing-street-london-uk-T5FR4N.jpg

Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 10 January 2021
End: 10 January 2026
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

RM Alamy Exclusive upper $

london-uk-7th-march-2020-the-13th-annual-million-women-rise-march-through-central-london-marching-against-male-violence-to-women-and-girls-starting-at-the-duke-streetoxford-street-junction-and-finishing-at-trafalgar-square-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2B6DMY2.jpg

Both images used in the Guardian on-line during January 2021 at newspaper scheme pricing.

• Upvote 1