Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book

$$

 

FX5P46.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Richard, had one of these licensed this month as well.

 

Anyone had these usages before? Haven't found the links yet.

"Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic."

 

a-government-nhs-national-heath-service-

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

 

2A291E6.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

American fire fighters firemen in front of a burning building, discussing tactics. Diverse crew Caucasian, African Stock Photo

 

Washington DC. Fire fighters discussing a possible hazmat situation during an electrical fire in a Foggy Bottom building 4 blocks from the White House. May 2006. 

Was it the diverse crew?  Anyway it has been in an image sold thread before. Sorry for that.

Worldwide Education Unlimited  Low $$$

 

wim

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

American fire fighters firemen in front of a burning building, discussing tactics. Diverse crew Caucasian, African Stock Photo

 

Washington DC. Fire fighters discussing a possible hazmat situation during an electrical fire in a Foggy Bottom building 4 blocks from the White House. May 2006. 

Was it the diverse crew?  Anyway it has been in an image sold thread before. Sorry for that.

Worldwide Education Unlimited  Low $$$

 

wim

Mine were generic navigation images. Others I know who got these sales were of worldwide subjects. Would be interesting to know where they all end up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sally said:

Mine were generic navigation images. Others I know who got these sales were of worldwide subjects. Would be interesting to know where they all end up.

No results online yet.

This one was Unlimited, so we have some time.😁

Another one yesterday was:

Start: 23 February 2021
End: 23 February 2071

For 1/5th of the price of this one. So now we know how long Unlimited is: 250 years. 😂

 

wim

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Gaffen said:

Just sold yesterday, 

 

Aerial view of Uluru (Aires Rock), Uluṟu–Kata Tjuṯa National Park, Northern Territory, Australia - Image ID: JPXM6N

 

 

Can anyone tell me why my image wont display please? Or alternatively how I can get it to display properly? 

Hi John, I'm not sure the method you are using, but the easiest way for me is to just drag and drop from the Alamy website. However, I do this in Google Chrome. It won't work with Safari. I know there is another way to do it from Safari but have forgotten it, but I'm sure it's in other threads. If you drag and drop, you can enlarge the image first on the Alamy website if you want to display it as large, otherwise you'll get a smaller image. If you want to make sure the image dimensions don't distort, you can click on it in your post and there is a box that appears where you can click to keep the correct dimensions. I find the distortions don't occur when dragging the large version of the image where this box is automatically ticked, but need to tick it when dragging the smaller image. Hope that helps and makes sense.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book

$$

 

FX5P46.jpg

I recognise this spot Gen. Greens Pool in Denmark, Western Australia. It is a beautiful spot and you've captured it really well. Makes me want to go for a swim! Was briefly in Denmark for a day in December but didn't get to Greens Pool unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites

UK magazine, print & online, low $$. This was taken at the New Forest Show in 2019 when large events were still allowed!

 

new-forest-and-hampshire-county-show-2019-the-heavy-horse-musical-parade-taking-place-in-the-main-arena-W711CW.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Margret Atwood, author of "The Handmaid's Tale", talks to Caroline Edwards about the scientific background to her writing. at New Scientist Live 2017 sold 02.02.2020

 

 

margret-atwood-author-of-the-handmaids-tale-talks-to-caroline-edwards-KC219K.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sally R said:

Hi John, I'm not sure the method you are using, but the easiest way for me is to just drag and drop from the Alamy website. However, I do this in Google Chrome. It won't work with Safari. I know there is another way to do it from Safari but have forgotten it, but I'm sure it's in other threads. If you drag and drop, you can enlarge the image first on the Alamy website if you want to display it as large, otherwise you'll get a smaller image. If you want to make sure the image dimensions don't distort, you can click on it in your post and there is a box that appears where you can click to keep the correct dimensions. I find the distortions don't occur when dragging the large version of the image where this box is automatically ticked, but need to tick it when dragging the smaller image. Hope that helps and makes sense.

 Thanks Sally I managed to make it work by the drag and drop method, although getting the two windows up side by side proved a bit difficult!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, John Gaffen said:

 Thanks Sally I managed to make it work by the drag and drop method, although getting the two windows up side by side proved a bit difficult!  

To save some space, it works with tabs as well. Drag the image from the page to the tab of the forum and then go down to the input box. All the while holding your mouse button or pen button.

The input box must already be activated beforehand like by clicking on it or quoting or typing something.

I now always double click on the image to make sure the box Keep original aspect ratio is ticked.

 

wim

Edited by wiskerke
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Low/mid $$

Country: Worldwide ;

Usage: Editorial ; 

Media: Book, print and/or e-book ; 

Print run: up to 50,000 ; 

Placement: Inside ; 

Start: 24-February-2021 ; End: 24-February-2046 ;
   Additional Details: Editorial use in retail books (print and/or e-book) and in context marketing use; License valid for the life of the book

road-along-the-coast-of-roadlewis-and-ha

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Presentation use.

Took this thru the window of a helicopter. Slowly recouping the hire cost of the chopper from picture sales !

 

View of Chew Valley Lake, a large reservoir in Somerset, that provides the Bristol area with much of its drinking Stock Photo

 

 

 

View of Chew Valley Lake, a large reservoir in Somerset, that provides the Bristol area with much of its drinking water. Somerset, UK.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 23 February 2021
Duration: Unlimited

RM Alamy Exclusive

Lower $$$

 

london-uk-16th-november-2019-opening-day-at-camden-markets-vagina-museum-located-in-stables-market-camden-with-the-intention-to-open-permanent-premises-in-the-future-claimed-to-be-the-worlds-first-bricks-and-mortar-museum-dedicated-to-the-vagina-vulva-and-gynaecological-anatomy-on-its-opening-day-the-museum-was-crowded-mainly-with-women-from-all-ages-the-museum-a-registered-charity-was-created-by-florence-schechter-pictured-vagina-museum-signage-outside-the-museum-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2AANMHA.jpg

 

 

The Vagina Museum, Camden Market, UK. Photographed on their opening day, 16th November 2019. Had recently been zoomed along with 3 others from the same shoot.

 
 
Edited by sb photos
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Editorial royalty-free. Country: Worldwide.
Usage: Editorial, Editorial website, any size, single use, but includes unlimited sharing across web and social media platforms, worldwide, in perpetuity.
Media: Editorial website.

Start: 24 February 2021.
Duration: In perpetuity.

 

$2.32 net. Exclusive and direct.

 

stop-animal-holocaust-animal-liberation-

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Alan Beastall said:

 

Richard, had one of these licensed this month as well.

 

Anyone had these usages before? Haven't found the links yet.

"Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic."

 

a-government-nhs-national-heath-service-

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial, 550 images UK Based Websites & The House, Parliamentary, Civil Service World & Holyrood Magazines.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

 

2A291E6.jpg

 

Thanks for letting me know. It reminds me to check a more current issue of Holyrood Magazine - the Westminster version was harder to track down.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Steiner Tor is considered as a symbol of the city of Krems an der Donau, in the Wachau valley of Austria - Image ID: KFT2AN

the-steiner-tor-is-considered-as-a-symbo

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 24 February 2021
End: 24 February 2046
Editorial use in retail books (print and/or e-book) and in context marketing use; License valid for the life of the book

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.