Just crept over into double figures due to an unusual Saturday sale, but the welcome sight of one low $$$ lease provided some cheer.

10 for $304

• Like 7

Below average and half what I earned in November or December. 

19 sales for $415 gross

Edited by andremichel
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

somewhat disappointing  well down on my 2020 average with lower prices than I have seen for over a year. Still no point in getting depressed, all sales are of value and on a positive note I have my first covid jab this week

• Like 5

What started off as the most dismal month, all but one sale came in the second half of the month.  But happy to say it ended a little above average.  19 sales for a gross of $954.  Four were $100+

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Mainly newspaper licences this month all small. 6 for $41. On the plus side my CTR was a record high and in the great scheme of things at the moment there are far more important things to whine about than image sales. Keep going forwards!. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Two sales, low $$ net total. Zooms and CTR up to a more acceptable level, but still lower than the Alamy average and where I want to be. Average month. Hoping for a bumper Feb with several promising recent zooms and live news usages that I hope will report then. Getting there... slowly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

I guess I'll start this - 32 sales for €606 gross, €303 net.  Good month to start the year.  Onwards!

Well done Andy I know you put the miles in for the month. Great stuff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1