Have you found any Alamy photos February 2021 ?

2 hours ago, BradleyPhoto said:

The guardian 5th feb

Photograph: Sally Anderson/Alamy

Tell us: do you work in the UK farming and agriculture sector?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/feb/05/tell-us-do-you-work-in-the-uk-farming-and-agriculture-sector

Cheers for that. Many thanks. It was zoomed recently.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, losdemas said:

Here you go, Sally: 2CGTDCJ

Let me know when you've downloaded it, so I can remove it from my site. Thanks!

I don't have an account with them, BTW. You can subscribe for free, then you get access to two or three articles per month. Worthwhile to chase up the odd usage.

FT_2021-02-05%20Robert%20Burns%20No%20Ho

EDIT: Tried my best to search for more Robert Burns or Scottish National Portrait Gallery images, but without success. Used up my allowance now! Best of luck in finding the rest.

Thanks for looking.  Cannot see a way to access for free even for limited use. Anyway good to know Copytrack is accurate; somehow they can get past the paywall. Got the screenshot now, thanks very much. 

Edited by Sally

05/02/2021 Daily Mail (print)

Dr Martens boot in a Union Jack design, Camden, London. BM536J Alex Segre

Austin Champ 4WD military vehicle. CW29BX CPC Collection

Captain Cook memorial and statue, Whitby, Yorkshire. Lots to choose from but looks to be crop of F2CJCB lowefoto

Tattershall Castle in summer, Lincolnshire, UK. JPW2XE Dave Porter

Elon Musk grimaces after arriving at the Axel Springer Awards, Berlin, 2020.  2DENPT1 Reuters

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 4

Telegraph Digital edition

Teenage girl during driving license test

Contributor: Westend61 GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: EXNC4G

Beautiful View Of Bahadurabad Chorangi, Karachi, Pakistan - Landmark Of Karachi Which Is Very Famous For Night Life And Food

Contributor: Aleem Zahid Khan / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: 2BKXP0C

Couple playing paddle tennis in blue court

Contributor: Antonio Garcia Recena / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: 2CBE9N4

Close-up of man opening goose barnacle

Contributor: MITO images GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: MM5WTE

Monsul beach CABO DE GATA NATURAL PARK Almeria province Andalusia Spain

Contributor: Alberto Paredes / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: AM1DHK

Cloister of Monastery San Marcos (S. XVI), now León Museum and Parador Nacional, Hostal San Marcos. This part belongs to the Le

Contributor: Lucas Vallecillos / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: GE720J

Tio Pepe girls holding sherry glasses, Bodega Gonzalez Byass, Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz Province, Andalusia, Spain, Europe

Contributor: imageBROKER / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: AX1E4K

Back view of teenage girl sitting on the beach at evening twilight looking to the sea

Contributor: Westend61 GmbH / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: H9K0EN

• Love 2
  • Like 6

El País El Viajero 06.02.2021 (Print edition)

Roberto Colino HJ87K1 The eyes of the devil in Monte Candina

JUAN CARLOS MUÑOZ 2B71FHE Aerial view of the coastal landscape in the Liendo Valley, Liendo, Cantabrian Sea, Cantabria, Spain, Europe

MISCELLANEOUSTOCK R9Y1W5 Climb to Montgo mountain track road sign in Javea Denia of Alicante in Spain

Lynne Sutherland KF8199 Pico de la Zarza, Fuerteventura

Guido Schiefer A77TKE Spain Costa Blanca Alicante Javea

Jerónimo Alba CXFFXG Roman ruins valeria Castilla La Mancha Cuenca Spain ninfeo fuente monumental dedicada al las ninfas ruinas romanas romano españa

El País Babelia 06.02.2021 (Print edition)

K.D. Leperi 2C27R9G An Amazon river boat takes tourists on a tour of the Peruvian Amazon

Walter Benjamin (1892-1940). Portrait of the German philosopher Walter Bendix Schönflies Benjamin, 1928. (There are several identical portait of Walter Benjamin like M84C95)

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 2
  • Like 6

March 2021, NFU Countryside, p43, Hollie Doyle, 2DR6YK9, Peter Byrne/PA Images [Alamy credit only]
March 2021, NFU Countryside, p45, Hollie Doyle, 2D6GPJF, Alan Crowhurst/PA Images [Cutout. Alamy credit only]
March 2021, NFU Countryside, p63, woman playing with dog on bed, 2AMEAMX, Anna Bizoń [Alamy credit only]
March 2021, NFU Countryside, p66, redwing nest & eggs, BR850N, Vasiliy Vishnevskiy [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
March 2021, NFU Countryside, p66, long-tailed tit nest, HTT99T, Andi Edwards [Cropped. Alamy credit only]
March 2021, NFU Countryside, p66, birds' nest soup, MPWDC3, hein teh [Alamy credit only]
March 2021, NFU Countryside, p75, large black pig & piglets, PFJ2MC, Dorling Kindersley ltd [Cutout & flipped L-R. Alamy credit only]
March 2021, NFU Countryside, p75, Oxfprd sandy & black pig & piglet, D2X4AC, Life on white [Alamy credit only]

ISSN:  1462-0839

• Like 6

On 03/02/2021 at 07:49, Bryan said:

PjrNews  Joanna Cherry QC MP (SNP) giving an interview outside the Supreme court in London - Image ID: 2A27ET2

Many thanks Bryan - that one was in the Guardian twice this week too. I didn't get any live news sales that day but I've done quite well with stock sales.

• Love 2

The Times online

Ramsey Harbour, Ramsey, Isle of Man, Europe : DHEBF9 robertharding

Boats moored on Pont Pill with Polruan on the Fowey Estuary, Cornwall, England, UK. May 2015.  K2DBY9 Nature Picture Library

Court of Criminal Justice at the Phoenix Park entrance, Dublin, Ireland.  MHC7CY Ben Ryan Photography

Sunset over the Irish Sea at Crosby, Merseyside. 13th March 2018. UK Weather. After a beautiful spring like day of sunshine and blue skies, a stunning sunset comes to rest between the Wind Turbine blade propellers on the Burbo Bank wind farm, and the Iron Man beach scupltures at 'Another Place' off the coastline near Crosby in Merseyside.  : M7YX0W Keyworded

• Love 3
  • Like 6

5th feb 

financial times

The High Court had sided with the SFO in 2018 after KBR brought a judicial review against its attempts to demand evidence from the company’s US parent © Russell Hart/Alamy

https://www.ft.com/content/0f5dd7b2-5f6d-422e-a887-4356af54d592

The difficulty in conducting face-to-face interviews at border points during the pandemic led to the suspension of migration data collection in March last year © Jeff Gilbert/Alamy
https://www.ft.com/content/7fe6e837-497c-4df0-a0d2-7529cdf8b2fc

4th feb financial times
London Gateway on the Thames is one facility applying to be a freeport. Under Treasury plans, there would be at least 7 in England and one each in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales status © Mark Thomas/Alamy

https://www.ft.com/content/fdbed687-1768-42df-9917-00d98abbb690

Seen lots of Alamy in recent print editions of TES but only credited to alamy... anybody gets licenses to TES and wants me to check though gimme a shout.

• Like 6

HHO

6/02/21

Neither of these images are credited to Alamy

https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/hands-off-our-bridleways-mps-battle-cry-to-hs2-over-rights-of-way-plans-737003

HORSE RIDERS FROM STOCKBRIDGE RIDING SCHOOL ENJOY AN OUTING ON BRIDLE WAYS AROUND STOCKBRIDGE IN HAMPSHIRE UK - Image ID: AWCKD9/Adrian Sherratt 

https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/plus/vet-clinic/how-to-keep-stabled-horse-happy-737018

Crop of:

Goldendoodle and a ba domestic horse, two friends in a stable. Germany - Image ID: 2DB2K9F/Juniors Bildarchiv GmbH/Photographer: Slawik, C.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Telegraph Digital edition 7 February 

Horse sculptures are being removed from a storehouse in Bad Duerkheim, Germany, 21 May 2015. German police have retrieved two long-lost bronze horses sculptures commissioned by the Nazi regime to adorn Adolf Hitler's chancellery after conducting raids on eight suspected members of an illegal ring of art dealers. The masterpieces confiscated in 10 raids conducted in five German states included the life-sized horse sculptures, created by Joseph Thorak, and granite reliefs by sculptor Arno Breker, a police spokesman confirmed on 20 May. Photo: Fredrik von Erichsen/dpa

Contributor: dpa picture alliance / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: ER1F6F

Caravan park for holidaymakers and visitors to Dorset Steam Fair held annually Dorset England UK

Contributor: Pete Titmuss / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: C6M8M5

Woodland snowdrops in the sunshine

Contributor: John Keenan / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: 2B04EY5

Scenic Monument Valley Landscape on the border between Arizona and Utah in United States America

Contributor: noel moore / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: KEATN1

Hikers in Peak District during Autumn sunset.

Contributor: Matt Gibson / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: EDYDA8

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Daily Mail online :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-9201461/A-Brrritish-lockdown.html

Policemen having a snow ball fight in London after a heavy snow fall January 1985
Contributor: Trinity Mirror / Mirrorpix / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: B4MAXM
Policemen having a snow ball fight in London after a heavy snow fall January 1985 Stock Photo

An aerial view of the ruins of Stonehenge in Wiltshire covered in snow January 1963
Contributor: Trinity Mirror / Mirrorpix / Alamy Stock Photo
Image ID: B4MC2Y
An aerial view of the ruins of Stonehenge in Wiltshire covered in snow January 1963 Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Could someone explain the significance of the " Images Found " threads, i mean i always look through out of interest rather than expectation. Is there commission for finding someones image being used or as i suspect a way of keeping an eye on our work not entirely trusting of Alamy to follow through? 

1 hour ago, Jay D said:

Could someone explain the significance of the " Images Found " threads, i mean i always look through out of interest rather than expectation. Is there commission for finding someones image being used or as i suspect a way of keeping an eye on our work not entirely trusting of Alamy to follow through? 

Newspapers get sent images directly from Alamy (and other agencies) every day in vast numbers. Whilst Alamy checks usage as much as it can, they rely on the newspapers to report what they've published - which in the main they do, but not always.
Similarly, many magazines are free to download whatever they like, and then report back on what they've used. Again, in the main this works, but sometimes not.

Here on the threads, everyone keeping an eye on what is used and where occasionally finds images that would otherwise slip through the net - I've been indebted to contributors here on numerous occasions. Finally no, there is no commission for them doing so, just the gratitude of others.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, TeeCee said:

Newspapers get sent images directly from Alamy (and other agencies) every day in vast numbers. Whilst Alamy checks usage as much as it can, they rely on the newspapers to report what they've published - which in the main they do, but not always.
Similarly, many magazines are free to download whatever they like, and then report back on what they've used. Again, in the main this works, but sometimes not.

Here on the threads, everyone keeping an eye on what is used and where occasionally finds images that would otherwise slip through the net - I've been indebted to contributors here on numerous occasions. Finally no, there is no commission for them doing so, just the gratitude of others.

Thank you for that explanation, although i contribute and have always loved art and photography my background is very different so not entirely sure of the workings of publishing etc. So just trying to understand it further. I can see how it can become a very tangled web, not knowing what's been used and where and by whom, tracebility etc. It's a lovely feature that i enjoy skirting through almost daily and enjoy seeing others getting sales. The commission comment was tongue in cheek ;)

Edited by Jay D

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

Not a good feeling to have about one's appointed agent!

Neither, it's a way of finding out how our images are used.

Yeh sorry, wasn't meant to sound curt. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I am almost never in this thread but I find it interesting and useful to see how images are used. Might help me a bit that way. Sometimes I catch up on news in the UK that I might not see here in the US.

Paulette

• Love 1
  • Like 1