Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anybody experienced receiving email for QC pass but images in image manager still showing as in QC so aren't available to caption etc?

Received email at 01:12 this morning but still unavailable in image manager.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BradleyPhoto said:

Anybody experienced receiving email for QC pass but images in image manager still showing as in QC so aren't available to caption etc?

Received email at 01:12 this morning but still unavailable in image manager.

 

It's the weekend: no one available at Alamy to press the big red button...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The QC email has a mind of its own. I’ve sometimes received one when nothing is even in QC, and occasionally don’t get one when my photos have actually passed WC. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cee Dee Dickinson said:

 You will be able to caption and keyword after the server updates.

Actually tagging is usually possible some time before the email arrives, as soon as images pass QC. It's not dependent on the overnight update as it's personal to the contributor, although QC passes do seem to go in batches. OP's problem is a glitch, there's no "update" to wait for. QC passes at weekends are unusual IIRC.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

Actually tagging is usually possible some time before the email arrives, as soon as images pass QC. It's not dependent on the overnight update as it's personal to the contributor, although QC passes do seem to go in batches. OP's problem is a glitch, there's no "update" to wait for. QC passes at weekends are unusual IIRC.


OK fine. The OP is waiting for someone to fix the problem with a system update just like i was with my last submission.



 

Edited by Cee Dee Dickinson
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

Insert own joke here...

 

Bypass the QC queue and straight to the John... 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John Morrison said:

 

It's the weekend: no one available at Alamy to press the big red button...

 

Hopefully, no one in the WH presses the big red button this weekend. 😮

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.