Usage: Editorial
Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 December 2020
End: 01 December 2023

RM. Distributor sale. Mid-low $$.

“Hay mil vientos posibles. hay mil rumbos a elegir” artwork mural painting by Javier de Juan in Los Llanos de Aridane (La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain)

hay-mil-vientos-posibles-hay-mil-rumbos-

This pic brings back nice memories of warm evenings and fantastic meals sitting outside a restaurant called Vitaminas in Los Llanos de Aridane. Hopefully will get back that way again before too long. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, MDM said:

This pic brings back nice memories of warm evenings and fantastic meals sitting outside a restaurant called Vitaminas in Los Llanos de Aridane. Hopefully will get back that way again before too long. 

Sure you will, Michael!

And you will enjoy it even much more ;)

2 hours ago, shearwater said:

Sure you will, Michael!

And you will enjoy it even much more ;)

😎🤠👌

British Rail Class 390 "Pendolino", electric multiple unit, at speed. West Coast main line, Lambrigg, Cumbria , England, U.K. 

british-rail-class-390-pendolino-electric-multiple-unit-at-speed-west-BB21PB.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 16 January 2021
End: 16 January 2026
  • Like 3

9th sale of the month - and the second lowest so far.  Just reached $$

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 17-January-2021 ; End: 17-January-2026 ; 
   Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale."

summer-flowers-of-the-large-evergreen-half-hardy-shrub-lomatia-ferruginea-EY795H.jpg

Lomatia ferruginea

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Sunday sale of a Personal Use for the standard U.S. price, low $$.  Twin ficus trees in Sarasota, Florida

usa-florida-sarasota-fl-marie-selby-botanical-gardens-ficus-tree-roots-DTFJAE.jpg

Did you photograph this at the Marie Selby Botanical Garden? Looks familiar - I love that place! :)

Country: Czech Republic ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services

$1.06 net

CYKNPG.jpg

• Sad 3
17 hours ago, Gina Kelly said:

Did you photograph this at the Marie Selby Botanical Garden? Looks familiar - I love that place! :)

Hi Gina, yes that’s the place!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gvallee said:

Country: Czech Republic ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services

$1.06 net

CYKNPG.jpg

Oh my — the far out part of the Outback. I try to never be more than a 10 minute walk from Town Hall. 

• Upvote 1

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 18-January-2021 ; End: 18-January-2026 ; Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Middish $$

farnborough-airshow-2016-richard-goodwin-flying-pitts-special-plane-GDE6FB.jpg

• Like 2

Only the second sale of the month, and it's a tidler (Czech Republic, distributor, editorial website). However, it's good to finally see some sales activity.

Ruins of Panama Viejo, Panama

woman-and-child-walking-through-the-pana

• Like 2
10 hours ago, gvallee said:

$1.06 net

Moi aussi aujourd'hui. 😐

Decent month so far with four in the mid to high $$ range, but this morning I got a .25 cent sale - .10 cents for me. I believe that may be a record.... Still, happy with the month so far.

Edited by KFisher
change
  • Sad 4
1 hour ago, KFisher said:

Decent month so far with four in the mid to high $$ range, but this morning I got a .25 cent sale - .10 cents for me. I believe that may be a record.... Still, happy with the month so far.

Wow, that has to be a record!!

5 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Oh my — the far out part of the Outback. I try to never be more than a 10 minute walk from Town Hall. 

You know what? Yesterday I was looking at my 'Sold Australia' lightbox. I realised that the majority of images includes water in one form or another: beach, waterfall, creek, dam, lake. My beloved Outback doesn't sell much. 

2 hours ago, KFisher said:

Was the 25-cent one a Novel Use sale? Sounds like it was through a distributor, so probably not.

32 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Was the 25-cent one a Novel Use sale? Sounds like it was through a distributor, so probably not.

I won't know the details until tomorrow when they update my dashboard, but I'm very curious. I didn't know a sale that low was possible on Alamy.

4 minutes ago, KFisher said:

I won't know the details until tomorrow when they update my dashboard, but I'm very curious. I didn't know a sale that low was possible on Alamy.

If you download the sale report selecting 'date of invoice', it will show you the sales details.

NU prices, if that's what this sale is, have always been of that magnitude. That's why I've never been part of the scheme.

Edited by gvallee