Images Sold in January 2021

13 hours ago, MandyD said:

Long long story...spine completely collapsed and a whirlwind that ensued afterwards. 5 major life events in one year including losing my Dad and oh ya, that's not even counting the pandemic....finding strength in the fact that I will never have to live through that again.

Going through the spine thing myself. It’s not for babies. It’s hard sometimes to keep a stiff upper lip. Hope you feel better. So sorry about your dad.

RF mid $$ worldwide magazine and books.

Environment, particularly plastic in environment is a hot topic with me.

I found this plastic bottle while walking on the beach. I moved it into a position near the water, so I could include the pristine lake and room for type sky in the background. Low angle camera resting on small case for batteries, no tripod. Placed the focus on the bottle only to emphasize the bottle. Rotated the bottle so the brand name was not visible, making the bottle a generic bottle representing all discarded plastic bottles.

plastic-bottle-litter-on-a-lake-ontario-

• Love 2
  • Like 1

3 sales this morning. 

This one is a sun-bear taken in Borneo.

I did try to get rid of the annoying out-of-focus leaf but my PS skills were not up to scratch.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Mid $$

KYY1H3.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sally said:

It used to be, when I first started here, around $50 for a live news use. Then it plummeted to $9-$12. Those are non-print uses however.Not so with The Times though fortunately.

January's web live news values have shown an increase, thankfully. The $ licences earlier this year drew much attention here and on the Facebook page as being extremely bad 'news'. Hopefully we won't see those again

• Love 1

text-and-statue-of-liberty-logo-on-the-economic-impact-payment-relief-from-covid-19-pandemic-cheque-check-from-the-us-treasury-2BRP7F5.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 26 January 2021
End: 26 January 2026

$19.99. Looks like someone just paid the default individual personal use price. Never had that happen before.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Below mid $$. Direct & exclusive.

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print + digital use.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 28 January 2021
Duration: Unlimited

ox-heart-ascidian-also-known-as-gold-mouth-sea-squirt-or-ink-spot-sea-squirt-polycarpa-aurata-tulamben-bali-indonesia-bali-sea-indian-ocean-2AETJ1R.jpg

What a beauty!!

• Love 1

Just had three licenses of images from the same little town on the Connecticut shore, actually all from the same state park - 5 year marketing $$$ each, over $500 for the three - a very nice start to the year.

Here's one of them, taken on my only get-away in 2020 this past fall:

Rocky Neck State Park, Niantic, East Lyme, Connecticut USA - Stock Image

Edited by Marianne
  • Love 6
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, chilker said:

text-and-statue-of-liberty-logo-on-the-economic-impact-payment-relief-from-covid-19-pandemic-cheque-check-from-the-us-treasury-2BRP7F5.jpg

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 26 January 2021
End: 26 January 2026

$19.99. Looks like someone just paid the default individual personal use price. Never had that happen before.

The default price seems to be different in different countries. That is the one we see in the USA.

Paulette

Country: Worldwide, Editorial, Editorial website, Education, Any size. $$

Probably this use: https://e360.yale.edu/features/can-europes-community-renewables-compete-with-big-wind-and-solar

middelgrunden-offshore-wind-farm-outside-copenhagen-harbour-denmark-GXPR7P.jpg

Middelgrunden Offshore Wind Farm outside Copenhagen harbour, Denmark. HOFOR and Middelgrundens Wind Turbine Cooperative.

Edited by Niels Quist
Owner of half the wind turbines changed from Ørsted to HOFOR - image descriptions now changed
  • Love 4

"Friendship Seat", outdoor sculpture by Andy Levy. Milnthorpe Road, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

friendship-seat-outdoor-sculpture-by-andy-levy-milnthorpe-road-kendal-J09PPK.jpg

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This license is for large companies with more than 10 people.
Start: 29 January 2021
End: 29 January 2026
$ 149.90
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Just when I thought the month was over, a last sale popped up. 

A rare picture of a person doing something from me. It took 12 years to sell!!

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Marketing package - Small business ;  Start: 30-January-2021 ; End: 30-January-2026 ;
Additional Details: Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have up to 10 employees.

Mid-$$+

B6H50Y.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 3