I wish I knew more about the story behind this photo which is a repeat seller.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services

very low $.

PPDY0K.jpg

• Like 3

Attendees at the MCM Comic Con pop culture convention in Manchester, uk, July 27, 2019, at the start of a two day event where many participants dress up as their favourite superhero, anime, villain or pokemon character. The event attracts thousands of sci- fi enthusiasts, comic collectors, fantasy and game fans to the Manchester Central Convention Centre in city centre Manchester. Country: Worldwide Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale. Just into $$.

W5AP0W.jpg

• Like 1

Just had a licence for this one for low $$

(I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but when I click on "See All Sales" on the dashboard and then select the dates for the sales I want to see, nothing comes up except the words "Account name:"  I'm guessing it is just a glitch over the Christmas/New Year period).

boats-in-freshwater-bay-on-the-swan-river-in-the-suburb-of-peppermint-grove-perth-western-australia-2A3GCRJ.jpg

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Sally R said:

(I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but when I click on "See All Sales" on the dashboard and then select the dates for the sales I want to see, nothing comes up except the words "Account name:"  I'm guessing it is just a glitch over the Christmas/New Year period).

boats-in-freshwater-bay-on-the-swan-river-in-the-suburb-of-peppermint-grove-perth-western-australia-2A3GCRJ.jpg

I don't see a problem with my See All Sales.

Paulette

Chaya leaves directly from my parent's garden in Yucatan.

High $

One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

2CBNFWP.jpg

• Like 3
8 hours ago, NYCat said:
12 hours ago, Sally R said:

Expand  

I don't see a problem with my See All Sales.

Paulette

Thanks Paulette, I checked it here again this morning (Australia time) and it is working again now.

28 minutes ago, Sally R said:

Thanks Paulette, I checked it here again this morning (Australia time) and it is working again now.

Sally, I haven't tried again recently, but I used to get this on a regular basis in the morning in Australia, like every day. I always assumed it was a sort of cut-off time for Oz. It would then be normal in the arvo.

13 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Sally, I haven't tried again recently, but I used to get this on a regular basis in the morning in Australia, like every day. I always assumed it was a sort of cut-off time for Oz. It would then be normal in the arvo.

Thank you Gen. That's good to know 👍

Just $ but all sales welcome. Exterior of Wagamama Restaurant in St Peter's Square, city centre Manchester, uk. The handrail of the tram stop is an excellent tripod here. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website  Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size

TRGN5W.jpg

13 dropped in overnight, all for pittance.  Alamy continues to sell for pennies, not happy.  Here's one of the rascals - editorial for $.

timoleague-west-cork-ireland-13th-oct-2020-a-100-strong-herd-of-dairy-cows-makes-its-way-to-the-sheds-on-the-timoleague-farm-of-john-dineen-the-cows-will-be-fed-before-being-milked-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2D5FD6W.jpg

Edited by Colblimp
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, John Richmond said:

11 in this morning including this one with sales to two different buyers,

Crocus chrysanthus 'Dorothy' taken in my back garden.  Both sales $ tiddlers - but enough to pay for the bulbs.

...but will it cover the electricity?

Edited by Cal
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Colblimp said:

13 dropped in overnight, all for pittance.  Alamy continues to sell for pennies, not happy.  Here's one of the rascals - editorial for $.

timoleague-west-cork-ireland-13th-oct-2020-a-100-strong-herd-of-dairy-cows-makes-its-way-to-the-sheds-on-the-timoleague-farm-of-john-dineen-the-cows-will-be-fed-before-being-milked-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2D5FD6W.jpg

Is this the 'herd immunity' we hear so much about?

• Haha 4

A rare (for me) RF sale -- 1800 pixels, high $, direct

P.S. Just noticed that the licensing terms include a three-month duration -- a bit odd for an RF sale?

Oriental Poppies

close-up-of-pink-oriental-poppy-papaver-

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 3