Images sold in December 2020

I was gobsmacked when I wandered into this bookshop on England's south coast. Room after room, all like this. Books are heavy; one day the building may simply implode under all that weight! Pic licensed today for a sum that wouldn't buy many books...

interior-of-camillas-bookshop-grove-road-eastbourne-east-sussex-england-F7RNCC.jpg
  • Love 8
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, John Morrison said:

I was gobsmacked when I wandered into this bookshop on England's south coast. Room after room, all like this. Books are heavy; one day the building may simply implode under all that weight! Pic licensed today for a sum that wouldn't buy many books...

interior-of-camillas-bookshop-grove-road-eastbourne-east-sussex-england-F7RNCC.jpg

Did you find the book that you were looking for ? ...

Three architectural image sold today, low-mid $$

Usage: Editorial

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

Print run: up to 10,000

Placement: Inside

One is:

upper-view-of-the-the-museum-of-modern-a

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 2

first sale of month on the second is always nice.  Upper $$ is also good

Usage: Magazines and books ;

Start: 02-December-2020 ; End: 02-December-2025 ; 
Additional Details: Use in a magazine or book (print or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising);

Statue of d'Artagnan in Auch, captured between rain showers at end of a short Camino day of 15km into town...

bronze-statue-of-dartagnan-done-by-firmin-michelet-by-the-rampards-of-auch-2A3E20N.jpg

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, John Morrison said:

That's amazing, John.

On 02/12/2020 at 04:29, John Morrison said:

There is a bookstore similar to that in Vancouver. Talk about being buried alive by your inventory. 😱

On 02/12/2020 at 12:12, John Morrison said:

I think you know the answer to that! 😎

I met the bookshop owner. She was on her way out, "to buy some more books"...

Well, we all have our own obsessions. I guess one would need to be a mountain climber to reach those nether stacks.

At last a licence from the weinfest we've been visiting since 2009......taken in, er, 2009.

Country: Germany ; Usage: Direct mail and brochures ;  Media: Travel brochures ;  Industry Sector: General business services ; 

Print run: up to 20,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-November-2020 ; End: 01-November-2021

low mid $$

trumpeters-at-the-street-wine-festival-wolf-near-traben-trarbach-mosel-BFF14X.jpg

We missed it this year.
A lot.🙁

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 2

Crisp and chocolate bar wrappers in a waste paper bin

- Image ID: FGTJ9D

crisp-and-chocolate-bar-wrappers-in-a-waste-paper-bin-FGTJ9D.jpg

Personal use

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Personal use ;  Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use ;  Start: 07-December-2020 ; End: 07-December-2025 ;

Additional Details: Personal prints, cards and gifts, or reference for artists.  Non-commercial use only, not for resale.

Personal use.....errrm?

John.

• Like 1