How Was Your November?

Good month…second best in gross, best ever in net.
4 sales for $121 gross. One of them an Unauthorized use reported in August :)
Views as average. CTR above my average.

And still waiting for various uses to appear.

Best luck to everyone in this last month of the year! 👍

Edited by shearwater
  • Love 3

33 for $727. Despite the relevance of that figure (#aviation #spotter) I'd still prefer that to be closer to four figures. I've made more of an effort to get back on the news bicycle of late which may help going forward, though it was always a target to have stock being more productive without the effort that news requires, day-in, day-out.

• Love 4

6 for $205, best month in this dismal year, but overall earnings are half what they were in 2019. The uptick in sales, however, gives me hope. Price range was $15-85, decent these days. Two were repeat sellers from the past, and one sold twice this month. 

• Love 1

OK, eventually. Terrible first three weeks, then sort of had a late comeback to make an average month.

That seems to be a bit of as pattern emerging for me.

And it's not the newspaper sales - I get quite a few but they are tiny amounts unless unless I've had some proper live news, and I haven't been doing much of that for a few months.

• Love 1

Another poor month, just 3 licences for $169.99, all direct & exclusive. CTR only .61, hit hard when someone searched my name and looked through nearly all my photos. I only got 1 zoom out of it.

On the positive side, a decent $$$ dropped in 1 December.

• Love 3

Highest number of sales in the last 12 months and the third highest for revenue so not bad. But then I just keep on uploading....Many small UKNS sales but they add up.

Edited by Sally
  • Love 1

Five licenses for $ 5.64 each. Distributor sales, so it's not worth the time I've spent editing, tagging and reminding Alamy distribution team to invoice. Wasn't expecting much from November though.

CTR 0.26 which is very low even for me.

Not giving resignation notice any time soon.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, cbimages said:

Another poor month, just 3 licences for $169.99, all direct & exclusive. CTR only .61, hit hard when someone searched my name and looked through nearly all my photos. I only got 1 zoom out of it.

On the positive side, a decent $$$ dropped in 1 December.

These days I think that would not affect your ranking in the way it might have done 4 years ago. And the fact that a purchaser has specifically searched all your images is a good thing - may result in future sales. 

Kumar

• Love 2

First the bad news. For most of the month my cleared funds were below the payout threshold. A late spurt got me to $91. I can't remember the last time it was this bad.

The good news is that this was the best month of 2020 for revenues with $887 gross from 31 sales. The largest value sale was for $146 gross.

Edited by andremichel
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...