How Was Your November?

Fairly stable figures for monthly sales/income for Covid-ridden 2020.

56 licences for $1224 gross. Only 1 in the low $$$ bracket.

If December continues in the same vein I am heading for approx. 2014 final sale numbers, and 2012 final income amounts

Kumar

• Love 2
  • Like 3

11 sales for $322 - a bit above (new) average for both sales and revenue.

Lowest $5.04, highest $100.73.

Disappointed I only had 1 calendar sale.

Need 32 sales (yeah, right!) for $421 (just about doable with a fair wind) to match last years figures.

John.

• Love 2

25 for 1348

Would have been an average month 2 years ago. Now it's the best month of the year so far.

The Brexit year 2016 was the best year. After that it all went downhill. Slowly at first. A bit quicker this year.

The revenue graph looks like 2008. After that came 2009 which was worse. It went up from there, but it was 5 years until it topped 2008 in 2013.

What did the Bible say again about seven years of abundance followed by seven years of famine... 😈

And the choir went woo woo... woo woo...

... Please allow me to introduce myself...

wim

• Love 2
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

What did the Bible say again about seven years of abundance followed by seven years of famine... 😈

wim

That's OK Wim..........it's never too early for the jonge jenever.........🍸

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

That's OK Wim..........it's never too early for the jonge jenever.........🍸

Hmm that's not what the dentist ordered this morning. Woo woo.. woo woo..

I am allowed lunch in half an hour I think. And not liquid lunch. 😂

Woo woo.. woo woo..

wim

26 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

25 for 1348

Would have been an average month 2 years ago. Now it's the best month of the year so far.

The Brexit year 2016 was the best year. After that it all went downhill. Slowly at first. A bit quicker this year.

The revenue graph looks like 2008. After that came 2009 which was worse. It went up from there, but it was 5 years until it topped 2008 in 2013.

wim

Guess we'll be starving for a few years then...!

57 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

25 for 1348

wim

Always impressive numbers, especially with the size of your collection!

• Love 1

43 sales for an abysmal $816 gross which includes quite a few distributor sales.  No $$$ this month and way too many $. Third worst month of the year for revenue but third best for volume - says it all I think.

Pearl

• Love 2

quiet months continue for me 2 sales, $54 gross which was expected based on Zooms cratering in september-october, a bit of pick up in November so we will see. 

No news scheme month end sales for first time in a while, which i guess i can expect with limited access for the next while. 

• Love 1

Bad month for me with 17 sales for $527 gross, $263 net, but there were 3 $$$ licences so it's not all doom and gloom.

In terms of 2020 so far vs 2019:

2019: 156 sales for $4.511 gross, 2020: 275 sales for $6,324 gross, which I'm ecstatic about with another month left.  Praying for 300 sales for the year.  Onwards!

Edited by Colblimp
  • Love 4