New to doing Stock Photos

Just started with Alamy in September and new to all of this and only got 34 photos on view with 33 views so far  I do not know if that is a good start Have got another 9 photos still to tag etc Also understand that it does take a while to get any sales and need to upload a lot more Any comments and advice will be appreciated 

55 minutes ago, Alexander Hog said:

Just started with Alamy in September and new to all of this and only got 34 photos on view with 33 views so far  I do not know if that is a good start Have got another 9 photos still to tag etc Also understand that it does take a while to get any sales and need to upload a lot more Any comments and advice will be appreciated 

Hi Alexander, welcome to Alamy.

Just had a brief look at your port and took a look at image ID 2D7P879 as the autumn colours caught my attention. Unless you are very lucky you will need considerably more images in your port to start seeing zooms and sales.

Also you need to pay more attention to your captions and tags. The caption can contain up to 150 characters, spaces and punctuation, it should be used to describe the image. Also a large number of your tags in 2D7P879 do not relate to the image. This makes it hard for potential buyers to find your images. If you tag in AIM, unless all images use the same tags, ensure only the image you are tagging is active when you are adding tags. Also you can learn from reading previous threads on the forum.

No doubt others will also offer advice.

You need to be careful with your keywording.

Your photo of the Heron, 2CXTPA9, has a lot of unrelated keywords. Kingfisher, cycling, dog walking, ducks are just four that don't need to be there.