Alamy Home Page Not Updated?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I agree no measures update today, Monday 9th November but I had a sale drop in yesterday so I think sales are working OK

kumar 

Ditto. I had one sale on Saturday and one sale on Sunday.

The search engine still doesn't appear to be updating. I made tag changes to an image 12PM yesterday which shows on the image itself but it doesn't appear in search. Nor do my last 100 QC'd images all from a batch yesterday which by the next morning would normally show up. Not only were some of those images initially newsworthy on Sunday, but due to total silence from Alamy's side no matter which way I tried to contact them I reluctantly sent them as regular QC, and now they've disappeared down the search black hole too.

Feel really sorry for people who are in the position where this work directly influences your living expenses.

1 hour ago, PAL Media said:

A sale dropped in 15 minutes ago so that's working

Sales on existing images appear OK, it's just the searchability (and hence saleability) of images since Friday that's not working.

Edited by Cal

13 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Yes, just updated here. Database not yet though, but hopefully it'll begin to soon.

Partial update on the Database (but not helpful) number of images in portfolio (as shown in Forum) has now gone up, images however still not visible or discoverable.  So another day of limbo

Now it seems the main Alamy search engine down.  I tried to search for images, like a customer would, and got nowhere.  Tried on Chrome and Explorer, nothing happens.  All else seems to be working fine.

Never mind, it is working again!

Edited by Michael Ventura

26 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Now it seems the main Alamy search engine down.  I tried to search for images, like a customer would, and got nowhere.  Tried on Chrome and Explorer, nothing happens.  All else seems to be working fine.

It's working fine for me here in the UK. I've test searched subjects of mine that were in limbo and they're coming up fine, which is a huge relief.