A notice in the window of Unite Students accommodation, Cavendish Place, Manchester, uk, near Cambridge Hall, Manchester. On 25th September the media reported that Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester City Council, and Public Health England had instructed students at Manchester Metropolitan University’s Birley Hall and Cambridge Hall to self isolate for 14 days. This followed a surge of Covid 19 cases there.

Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national Print run: up to 2 million Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page.  $

2CW3A93.jpg

• Like 2

The exterior of the NHS Nightingale Hospital North West, a temporary hospital being set up at the Manchester Central complex in the light of the current global outbreak of the novel coronavirus, Covid 19 infection. 

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size  $

2BDXYM8.jpg

• Like 2

Exterior of Wagamama Restaurant in St Peter's Square, city centre Manchester, uk

Country: United Kingdom Usage: Editorial Media: Newspaper - national Print run: up to 2 million Placement: Inside and online Image Size: 1/4 page.

Only $ but all sales welcome.

TRGN5W.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MariaJ said:

Pretty.  Is it your plant?

Thank you Maria. Not my plant, I'm no green fingers. Things tend to die if I touch or attempt to grow them... Just a shot taken while walking in the streets of a village in Surrey, UK.

High $$, best of 3 on the last day of the month.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to DPS, repeat use within a single issue ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 30-November-2020 ; End: 30-November-2022

novelty-model-figurine-of-queen-elizabeth-ll-with-waving-hand-and-EMGJ3R.jpg

Seen in a shop in Wuppertal. All those great pix of the Schwebebahn, and they license one of a plastic Queen with a waving hand. Harumph.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 3
On 29/11/2020 at 11:54, spacecadet said:

Probably something to do with tears, I mean tiers.

I've always said this latest lockdown will end in tiers........

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, spacecadet said:

High $$, best of 3 on the last day of the month.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to DPS, repeat use within a single issue ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 30-November-2020 ; End: 30-November-2022

novelty-model-figurine-of-queen-elizabeth-ll-with-waving-hand-and-EMGJ3R.jpg

Seen in a shop in Wuppertal. All those great pix of the Schwebebahn, and they license one of a plastic Queen with a waving hand. Harumph.

😂 Should've bought the set! 😂

#TheCrown

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: Unlimited transmissions
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 16 October 2020
Duration: In perpetuity All rights, all media, ww, in perp for all news platforms including in context promotions.

https://www.alamy.com/image-details-popup.asp?Imageid=0D99CA67-C63F-487E-801A-63805EFB0B72