Have you found any Alamy photos November 2020?

Zahid Mubarek Trust - various pages

vintage, retro, old, photograph, century, graphics, antique, classic, history, historic, historical, archival, archive, nostalgia, nostalgic, old-fashioned, old-fashion, black and white, botany, botanical, past times, artist, sepia, 19th century, historic photographs, art, image, colorful, art, painting, drawings and prints, portrait, landscape, people, nature, joy, happiness, figure, studio, space, graphite print, photographer, oil paintings, watercolor painting, ancestral, forest, lake, sea, river, seascape Stock Photo

2B7E8P1 by Asar Studios (heavily cropped as page header)

A lone prison officer on a prison wing at Winchester Prison, UK. Stock Photo

AG4F32 by Dan Atkin

Prisoners on a landing Stock Photo

B68E6Y by Mark Harvey

Empty Prison Cell in Reading Prison, Reading, Berkshire, England, GB, UK. Stock Photo

H2NPTB by D. Callcut

Mubarek report published Stock Photo

G9D4MD by PA Images

On a personal note: this is truly a tragic story, one that I'd only vaguely remembered. I do hope that it is one of Alamy's charitable endeavours. I would have happily have donated the use of my image.

Edited by losdemas
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7
4 hours ago, Bryan said:

Times online 18th

Scotland

2 women shopping Edinburgh? - can't find it

That’s in live news

Dundee, Tayside, Scotland, UK. 17th Nov, 2020. UK News Covid-19 Lockdown. People walking in the streets in Dundee with few essential retail clothing stores open since the stricter Level 3 Covid-19 Lockdown restriction was enforced. A woman wearing a face mask is aware of the social distancing guidelines and the wearing of face masks walking carrying large Sports Direct store carrier bag during last minute Christmas shopping in the city centre on a mild and sunny November afternoon. Credit: Dundee Photographics/Alamy Live News 

- Image ID: 2DBJ0DC

Edited by Sally
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I00003of_Ue.0byY.jpg

I0000mon07Gpb5Fg.jpg

I00006uBTmmaywOE.jpg

I0000zMpmU4NTlh4.jpg

I found this through doing searches for DACs based on geogphotos + something else' = geogphotos Wales are highlighted. 

John Morrison, Kay Roxby, Iain Mastertom, Julian Eales, Helen Cathcart, Tim Oram, Mike Kipling, Chris Howes,  David Lyons and naturally bucket loads of Ian Dagnall. Also Jim Laws,

Feel free to add other names if you recognise forum users so that the forum search engine can pick them up at a later stage. 

Edited by geogphotos
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
42 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

I00003of_Ue.0byY.jpg

I0000mon07Gpb5Fg.jpg

I00006uBTmmaywOE.jpg

I0000zMpmU4NTlh4.jpg

I found this through doing searches for DACs based on geogphotos + something else' = geogphotos Wales are highlighted. 

John Morrison, Kay Roxby, Iain Mastertom, Julian Eales, Helen Cathcart, Tim Oram, Mike Kipling, Chris Howes,  David Lyons and naturally bucket loads of Ian Dagnall.

Feel free to add other names if you recognise forum users so that the forum search engine can pick them up at a later stage. 

👍

1 hour ago, losdemas said:

The Great Plague, Channel 5 TV UK

Episode One

(Registration required to view)

I've just watched the 1st episode without having to register or log-in.  Had to sit through a few annoying ads first and they do that irritating thing at the start where they spend the first few minutes telling us what's going to happen instead of just getting on with it. Or is it just me that finds that irritating....

1 hour ago, SShep said:

December 2020, BBC Wildlife, p18, St Cadoc's church in Cheriton, BJNC0Y, david speight
December 2020, BBC Wildlife, p18, lichen on gravestone, PBX82K, Katharina Brandt

ISSN:  0265-3656

Ah, thanks very much for reporting one of mine Steven. 👍

Times online 20th

World

Imaginechina The giant statue of ancient Chinese general Guan Yu is on display at the Guan Gong Cultural Park in Jingzhou city, central China's Hubei provi - Image ID: W86JB6

Imaginechina-Tuchong The statue of Guan Gong in the setting sun is majestic. - Image ID: TDB243

Business

Greg Balfour Evans  Jaeger fashion store, Cambridge Terrace, Montpellier Quarter, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England,  - Image ID: RC0MT8

Darren Toogood  - Royal Mail postman battle through the tricky conditions to deliver mail on the Isle of Wight - Image ID: D2ANYX

M4OS Photos  The Huff Post website on an iPad tablet device which rests on a wooden table beside a notepad and pencil and a cup of coffee: KJ8NDY

Touch The Skies  Boeing 737-800 jet plane belonging to British budget airline Jet2 taking off on a flight from Malta - Image ID: D23MCP

Dorchester, Dorset, UK. 3rd November 2020. Closing Down Sale signs in the shop window of Peacocks clothes store in South Street at Dorchester  Graham Hunt/Alamy Live News - Image ID: 2D98B1B

Wavebreakmedia Ltd PH86  Warehouse team discussing while walking in warehouse - Image ID: H4M1PT

Chris Batson  Close brothers headquarters Liverpool Street London - Image ID: AJR2WJ

SOPA Images  A woman is seen shopping on ASOS the online fashion store on a mobile phone.  - Image ID: R8TC8M

Oxford Street, London, UK. 7 Nov 2020 - A woman looks at the Marks and Spencers winter sale isplay.  Dinendra Haria /Alamy Live News - 2D9XRTE

Times2

AA Film Archive   AUDREY HEPBURN, MY FAIR LADY, 1964 - Image ID: T2YBYK

Bricks and Mortar

Simon Belcher   Media City, Salford Quays, Manchester, England, United Kingdom - Image ID: R71H90

David Broadbent  Bristol UK: Eclipse apartments part of the Harvey Nicols building. - Image ID: M1B0N7

Greg Balfour Evans Village sign, Eltham, Royal Borough of Greenwich, Greater London, England, United Kingdom - Image ID: T2RB1Y

Paul Springett A  A row of typical 3 bed semi detached Victorian/Edwardian houses in suburbia. - Image ID: B0KMRX

Marcin Rogozinski  Shops on High Road Leyton, London, England, United Kingdom, UK - Image ID: K4ENA5

David Angel  Walthamstow Stadium Greyhound racing dog track East End London England UK - Image ID: B1XE1R

Ireland

Andrew Michael  Criminal Courts of Justice, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. - Image ID: CW261P

Scotland

Iconographic Archive Siege of Lucknow, Indian rebellion 1857, published in c1900. Brigadier-General Sir Henry Montgomery Lawrence inset.  PDJ8N3

Andy Buchanan  Exterior view of the new University of West of Scotland campus in Ayr, Ayrshire, Scotland. - Image ID: CN99YJ

News

Entertainment Pictures  Dec 04, 2003; Hollywood, CA, USA; Actor IAN MCKELLEN who stars as Gandalf in the epic fantasy trilogy 'The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King'. - Image ID: F6JFE4

Colin Underhill  Simon de Montfort statue on the Clock Tower, Leicester, Leicestershire, England, UK - Image ID: BBN19J

Tommy London  Jonathan Munro, Head of Newsgathering at the BBC, arrives at the High Court - Image ID: MDGW9F

Edited by Bryan
Updated
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

News.com.au 20 November 2020

Alaskan city plunges into two months of darkness in ‘polar night’ as sun sets for final time in 2020

https://www.news.com.au/travel/destinations/north-america/alaskan-city-plunges-into-two-months-of-darkness-in-polar-night-as-sun-sets-for-final-time-in-2020/news-story/4d14eb9218b35d7dd1c0beaf2e370834

Four Alamy images featured:

Contributor: P.A. Lawrence, LLC. / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: F3BFJ7

Utqiaġvik looking out over the Beaufort Sea Stock Photo

Contributor: RGB Ventures / SuperStock / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: D0GFWG

Photographer: Steven Kazlowski

Mile Marker and Church in Barrow, Alaska Stock Photo

Contributor: Daniel Lang / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: C0KRNB

First sunrise in 84 days in Barrow, AK in the Arctic Circle looking past some civilian homes with the airfield in Stock Photo

Contributor: Design Pics Inc / Alamy Stock Photo

Image ID: FAY0PK

Photographer: Kevin Smith/Alaska Stock

Two male native Alaskans ride snowmobiles in downtown Barrow, North Slope, Arctic Alaska, USA, Winter Stock Photo

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Guardian Online  20/11/2020
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/20/women-in-mid-30s-may-never-know-equal-pay-in-their-working-lives
Federico Caputo     Business handshake. Concept of teamwork and partnership - Image ID: JNT8PP  
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2020/nov/19/the-evocative-music-that-inspired-my-travels-readers-tips
Magdalena Juillard     Vacation beach houses in Gruissan on a sunny winter day - Image ID: MAFYAC
John Dambik       Secluded cove at Rio Guanayara beach, Cuba - Image ID: M0G963
Franck Camhi     the great Golden Gate Landmark door of Kiev Ukraine Europe - Image ID: 2C7R1H6
Adam Burton    Dramatic scenery at the Old Man of Storr, Isle of Skye, Scotland. Winter (December) 2013. - Image ID: DW689W
Gareth McCormack    Matala beach seen from inside a cliff cave, Matala, Crete, Greece. - Image ID: CBR5DF
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2020/nov/19/barclays-seized-all-my-savings-and-left-me-penniless
Andriy Popov    Man Using Online Banking Application On Laptop With Account Closed Message On Screen - Image ID: 2ANJX57
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/19/banking-slavery-switzerland-examines-its-colonial-conscience
Olaf Krüger      Swiss flag flying behind the statue of Alfred Escher, Swiss politician, business leader and railway pioneer, - Image ID: DGYDHH

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

19/11/2020 Daily Telegraph (print)

Members of the Atholl Highlanders at an event to mark the 700th anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn, Stirling, Scotland. EF4JD1 Colin McPherson

Tommorrow's Warriors Female Collective performing at the Royal Albert Hall 2014. EACETX Alick Cotterill

Catherine Deneuve in the 1967 film, Les Demoiselles de Rochefort. P0H2PE Album

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4