How was your October 2020?

Slight improvement over the past few months, though October often a good month for me. 60 licences fo $1650  gross, 4 in the $$$ range, best was $145.

The month started off quite slowly but picked up in the final 10 days. Zooms not bad given the current state.

October 2020: 25900 views, October 2019: 38,600 views;

zooms: 181 to 245;

income (gross):, $1650 to $2340, and

sale numbers: 60 to 70

Kumar

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 3

In spite of a promising start with a $330 gross sale and a further 38 sales I still just failed to get into $$$$ gross overall. Far too many tiny sales including two at $7 for magazine use!  It is certainly becoming an uphill struggle to make a decent income.

Pearl

• Love 1
  • Like 2

After my best month of the year last month for sales, this month is the worst!

16 sales in September and a paltry 6 sales in October for $140.

Highest $55.99, lowest $3.11.

Unless I get another 43(!) sales in November and December, average sales this year 9.5 per month, I will not reach the amount of sales for 2019.

I did get a good £276 payout from DACS (claimed direct) and a $28 DACS TV payout via Alamy.

John. 

Edited by Stokie
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Nothing since the end of June, but I've had 5 sales this year.  If I get one more sale this year,  I'll be doing half as well as the general rule of thumb of one sale per month for a port of 1,000.   Covid 19 and former hurricane/current tropical storm Eta make it kinda hard to get out, so I've reworked some older photographs with Adobe's and DXO's new tools.  So far, my house hasn't taken water, so no photos of that :).

• Love 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

But one in todays Times Allan! - see Bryans thread

Thanks for flagging that one up Kumar. Not seen in views or zooms. It highlighted a spelling error though, better put it right soon. More peanuts coming my way.🤨

Allan

• Love 1

On 02/11/2020 at 18:13, Doc said:

Slight improvement over the past few months, though October often a good month for me. 60 licences fo $1650  gross, 4 in the $$$ range, best was $145.

The month started off quite slowly but picked up in the final 10 days. Zooms not bad given the current state.

October 2020: 25900 views, October 2019: 38,600 views;

zooms: 181 to 245;

income (gross):, $1650 to $2340, and

sale numbers: 60 to 70

Kumar

Your the champ in my eyes. 

2 hours ago, rickygui said:

Your the champ in my eyes. 

Thanks Ricky but there are many that achieve better results than I do but don't necessarily post on the forum! I was just lucky to start early with Alamy, have a large number of images and a reasonable rank.

Kumar

• Love 2