How was your October 2020?

12 for $182 gross. This month also brought a PU refund 😞 and a book cover sale for such a low amount (barely $$) that I emailed member services to see if it was a mistake. Sadly, it wasn't and it stung - never had a book cover sell for so little.

• Love 3

1 sale for just $10 gross (exclusive) and DACS payment of almost half last year's at only $10.42... I did reach payout though :) I'm slightly under my usual one sale per month for the year. I hope November and December are a bit better.

• Love 2

A pleasing 17 for $440 - a good result by my recent standards boosted by one sale just short of $$$. A decent DACs payment ensured a healthy payout for November.

It looks like my overall number of leases will be similar to last year, but my gross sales income is well down. 

Zooms not brilliant.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

17 sales reported, mostly distributor sales to Finnish media meaning very little money. $150 gross and $60 net. My average earning per image was $3.50. Had no sales in September and not expecting much from November as this distributor (All Over Press) seems to be invoiced bi-monthly.

11 zooms with CTR 0.88, which is above my average. 

Haven't really uploaded anything for a long time. 

• Love 1

4404 views.  20 zooms.  Average CTR O.45.

18 sales for a gross total of $310.00.  Highest $49.99 (x2).  Lowest $4.98 (x5).  Average $17.22.

As a matter of interest I've looked back over my 14 years with Alamy at average prices for my sales. Today the figure (Gross income divided by Total sales) is an average of $42.12.

One year age the average figure was $47.45 and two years ago it was $51.75. How times change.

Edited by Stan Pritchard
Incorrect statement
  • Love 2

Best month this year for volume, pulling the average almost back to where it should be if I don't count the expected increase due to new images added.

Second best for revenue.

DACS, self claimed was down a little on last year.

Onward and upwards!!!

Also I'm starting to see an upturn in commissioned work after the disastrous lockdown period followed by a zero tourism summer out here!

Phil

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Decent month for me.  34 sales for $716 gross / $340 nett.  Zooms and CTR both good.

With $270 from my (Alamy claimed) DACS payout added to my good October cleared earnings I'm looking forward to my best ever payout from Alamy since I started in 2014.  I've also just passed last years nett sales revenue.  Thanks Alamy.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Good month for me. In fact, it was 100% up from August both in terms of volume of sales and revenue (August had been the low point of the year so far).

3 $$$ which is good. Zooms are also on the up. Good average of sales at $34.

• Love 3