Images sold in October 2020

23 hours ago, AlanW said:

Low $$ . . . . . . recouped my admission charge after waiting 40 years 😀
JKF790.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 26-October-2020 ; End: 26-October-2025

Excellent! It'll now pay for a download of her greatest hits.

On 21/10/2020 at 15:26, shearwater said:

After exactly five months from its use here, this license showed up finally today:

view-of-llanes-town-and-port-with-cubos-

View of Llanes town and port with Cubos de la Memoria and Cantabrian sea coastline from Paseo de San Pedro promenade look-out (Llanes, Asturias, Spain)

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: General business services
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 September 2020
End: 01 September 2025
Spain, Editorial website

Distributor sale. RM, exclusive. Low $$

How did you track down the publication ?

3 hours ago, Aggers said:

How did you track down the publication ?

Hello Aggers,

In this case I just searched for my name (pseudonym). Thankfully this newspaper usually credit photographers (and Alamy). It was an easy one :)

The bad thing for finding uses promptly is that you have to wait an eteeeernity for it to appear in your sales history. Even more with distributors.

Regards

4 hours ago, shearwater said:

Hello Aggers,

In this case I just searched for my name (pseudonym). Thankfully this newspaper usually credit photographers (and Alamy). It was an easy one :)

The bad thing for finding uses promptly is that you have to wait an eteeeernity for it to appear in your sales history. Even more with distributors.

Regards

That worked thanks.  Found a couple that were used, hope to see more if my sales get under way again one day!!

Very low $$. Second licence of this image via Alamy. Direct/exclusive. Used by Australian Geographic here. https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/creatura-blog/2020/09/the-sunda-stink-badger-is-the-cutest-little-stinker/

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 27 October 2020
End: 27 October 2025
Includes use on website, PDF and tablet platforms; Excludes printed and advertising use. Single Use

sumatran-porcupine-hystrix-sumatrae-these-porcupines-are-endemic-to-BHXKC4.jpg

22 minutes ago, cbimages said:

Very low $$. Second licence of this image via Alamy. Direct/exclusive. Used by Australian Geographic here. https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/creatura-blog/2020/09/the-sunda-stink-badger-is-the-cutest-little-stinker/

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 27 October 2020
End: 27 October 2025
Includes use on website, PDF and tablet platforms; Excludes printed and advertising use. Single Use

sumatran-porcupine-hystrix-sumatrae-these-porcupines-are-endemic-to-BHXKC4.jpg

I enjoyed the read of some of the articles and the film on the week-legged bird.

• Love 1

On 26/10/2020 at 02:30, Rick Lewis said:

I get a lot of "zooms" for Dunkin Donuts but this is my first sale for a Dunkin related image.  

Female African-American fast food worker at the counter of Dunkin Donuts in Montgomery, Alabama United States. Stock Photo

Affiliate Sale; Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Presentation or newsletters ;  Start: 19-October-2020 ; End: 19-October-2025 ; 

Additional Details: Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.

How to know if get a lot of "zooms"?

Distorted reflection of visitors standing under the underside or "omphalos" of the Cloud Gate sculpture in Millennium Park

sold low $$

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Usage dans une présentation / discours (Powerpoint et Keynote, par exemple) ou dans un bulletin d’information.
Start: 26 October 2020
End: 26 October 2025

distorted-reflection-of-visitors-standing-under-the-underside-or-omphalos-EBE8TF.jpg

• Love 1

11 kV. overhead electrical power lines and transformer on wooden pole. Ivegill, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

11-kv-overhead-electrical-power-lines-and-transformer-on-wooden-pole-CXR3J8.jpg

Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 29 September 2020
End: 30 September 2020
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Another multiple times seller. $.

• Love 1

guacamole-and-tortilla-chips-at-baja-fis

This casual snap of guacamole is one of two food pics from the same lunch in San Miguel de Allende. Both sold today for high $$. The amount is enough to pay for my bistro bills in that lovely Mexican town for about two weeks.

• Love 6