As above......

Appledore, Devon. 

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 24 September 2020
End: 24 September 2025
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

$

colourful-fishermans-cottages-in-appledo

Edited by Webby
  • Like 1

Just the one so far. Website and presentation low$$.

Have to confess my lack of savvy, but how do I upload a picture into this thread? A little box say 'insert image from URL' but I don't have the faintest idea what to do once I've clicked on it. Would appreciate someone explain the process in very simple terms. 

Edited by Dave Richards

1 hour ago, Dave Richards said:

Just the one so far. Website and presentation low$$.

Have to confess my lack of savvy, but how do I upload a picture into this thread? A little box say 'insert image from URL' but I don't have the faintest idea what to do once I've clicked on it. Would appreciate someone explain the process in very simple terms. 

If you open the image on Alamy in a separate window you can just drag and drop it.

• Thanks 1

A couple of  distributor sales this morning.

This one for a Polish magazine taken at the pub, in Baltimore,  where it is said that poet, Poe, drank on the night he died.   For low $$

USA Maryland MD Baltimore Fells Point The Horse You Came in On Saloon Edgar Allan Poes last stop for a drink before his death Stock Photo

And this one for a book use in Brazil for low $$.  A mural or billboard illustration of coal miners in Central Pennsylvania (both first time sellers)

USA Pennsylvania PA Mt Mount Carmel coal country a billboard showing coal miners  sitting together sign says Together We Can Make a Difference Stock Photo

• Love 1

Country: Brazil ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-September-2020 ; End: 01-September-2025 ; Additional Details: Brazil, Book, print and/or e-book

Low $$ distro.

ayrton-senna-lotus-formula-1-grand-prix-racing-car-at-goodwood-festival-G79523.jpg

• Love 2

Finally a sale for October. Vienna, Schönlaterngasse. Mid $$ Country: Worldwide
Usage: Magazines and books, Zur Verwendung in einem Magazin oder Buch (Print und/oder digital), Verwendung im Innenteil, Auflage: 2.500, weltweit für 5 Jahre (keine Werbung).
Start: 22 October 2020
End: 22 October 2025

MBCEN1.jpg

• Like 1

Lower $$ Distributor sale for the 11th of the month.  Unusually for me it's not a flower or garden shot.

Red Permian breccia rockfall on the cliffs at Oddicombe beach, Babbacombe,Torquay, Devon. Wreckage from a destroyed house litter the slope.

Red Permian breccia rockfall on the cliffs at Oddicombe beach, Babbacombe,Torquay, Devon. Wreckage from a destroyed Stock Photo

"Country: Brazil ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-September-2020 ; End: 01-September-2025 ; 
   Additional Details: Brazil, Book, print and/or e-book"

• Like 1

Brimstone butterfly laying eggs - mid $$

Brimstone butterfly (Gonepteryx rhamni) ovipositing (laying eggs) on alder buckthorn (Frangula alnus) in Hampshire, UK Stock Photo

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Up to 1/8 page.cover or inside.One time use only.
Start: 23 October 2020
End: 23 November 2020

the round pond in hyde park with kensington palace in the distance london Stock Photo

second time this has sold this month  mid $$

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2020
End: 01 September 2025
Germany, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

Only second sale so far this month, lower mid $$. Shot in early May with my recently purchased RX100 MK7.

kings-langley-uk-filling-station-displaying-large-thank-you-nhs-banner-a-tribute-and-thanks-to-the-nhs-carers-and-essential-workers-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic-lockdown-and-fight-against-covid-19-supplied-by-the-motor-fuel-group-credit-stephen-bellalamy-2BTTGHN.jpg

RM Alamy exclusive.

Usage: Educational WebsiteEditorial digital use. One time use only
Start: 23 October 2020
End: 23 October 2022

• Love 1

historic-howard-tomb-in-high-park-in-tor

Here is the argument for thinking about post processing before you make an exposure.

I knew when I shot, that I wanted to make the image dark and foreboding but the tombstone to be emitting a spooky light.

I could have underexposed the shot, and then lightened the tombstone when I processed the image. However digging into the shadows of that very underexposed image would result in a lot of noise in the lightened tombstone area.

So I exposed the overall shot for the tombstone. Then I darkened the overall shot in Post while holding back the tombstone area only, to the original exposure. The tombstone was not lightened in Post, but the rest of the image was darkened.

Darkening an image in post does not create noise. Lightening an image in Post creates noise.

RF personal use calculator price 

• Love 3

I get a lot of "zooms" for Dunkin Donuts but this is my first sale for a Dunkin related image.  

Female African-American fast food worker at the counter of Dunkin Donuts in Montgomery, Alabama United States. Stock Photo

Affiliate Sale; Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Presentation or newsletters ;  Start: 19-October-2020 ; End: 19-October-2025 ; 

Additional Details: Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.

The Parkroyal on Pickering hotel utilizing green technology with the use of terraced gardens and sky gardens, Singapore

mid $$

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2020
End: 01 September 2025

the-parkroyal-on-pickering-hotel-utilizing-green-technology-with-the-M793YE.jpg

• Love 1

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 16 October 2020
End: 16 October 2025

Low $$

KWYKB7.jpg

Edited by Dave Richards

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Television (editorial) ;  Print run: up to 2 transmissions ;  Placement: Use within body of show ;  Start: 20-August-2020 ; End: 20-August-2025 ; Additional Details: Rights cover 2 pre-paid and pre-cleared UK & Eire transmissions, plus narrative repeats within 7 days of each TX, simulcast to any platform and to any device, including catch up VOD rights across any ITV-branded or affiliated platform and 30 day catch-up on any ITV-branded VOD service.5 year licence period with the option to extend

Mid $$

herschell-steps-gardens-and-belton-hills-nature-reserve-leigh-on-sea-essex-uk-above-the-thames-estuary-cliff-top-town-in-southend-borough-TAHE5G.jpg

Talisker whisky distillery. Carbost, Loch Harport, Minginish, Isle of Skye, Inner Hebrides, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

talisker-whisky-distillery-carbost-loch-harport-minginish-isle-of-BBNPNW.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. Up to DPS, inside.One time use only
Start: 26 October 2020
End: 26 October 2022

Low $$ . . . . . . recouped my admission charge after waiting 40 years 😀
JKF790.jpg

Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

Start: 26-October-2020 ; End: 26-October-2025

• Love 6