Images sold in October 2020

Robert Owen's House, New Lanark, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe. 

robert-owens-house-new-lanark-lanarkshire-scotland-united-kingdom-AYD0EJ.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 September 2020
End: 01 September 2025
Italy, Book, print and/or e-book

Mid $$

Country: Australia, New Zealand and Oceania ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use.  Repeat use. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing - $$

FPBERP.jpg

• Love 3

A welcome sale as they all are but very low $. It won't buy me a pint in my favourite watering hole.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic.

Print run: up to 500,000.

Placement: Inside.

Image size: 1 page.

Start: 1.9.20   End: 1.9.25.

$x

puffin-uk-2C6E5PE.jpg

Puffins, Farne Islands, UK.

• Love 5

One of a couple that appeared this morning $

W18FTK.jpg

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
57 MB
5472 x 3648 pixels 
3 MB compressed
Start: 28 October 2020
End: 28 October 2025

PDE2BC.jpg

5 MB
1576 x 1029 pixels 
272KB compressed
Duration: 3 months. Any placement: Inside or cover.

Again $ but it all mounts up.....

Carol

• Love 2

High $$

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Direct mail and brochures ;  Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Print run: up to 1,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 30-October-2020 ; End: 30-October-2021 ;
 Additional Details: 22 printed copies. Also includes verbatim online use, and any Print on Demand copies deriving from the website.

(my italics). POD offset a bit by the short licence, I suppose.

holland-house-by-hendrik-petrus-berlage-1916-bury-street-city-of-london-DY2BRM.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

Another catch-up live news in today, for mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 01-August-2020 ; End: 01-August-2025 ; Additional Details: One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

southend-university-hospital-southend-on-sea-essex-uk-1st-aug-2020-the-aircraft-restoration-company-based-at-duxford-airfield-in-cambridgeshire-have-painted-thank-u-nhs-on-the-underside-of-their-blue-second-world-war-spitfire-in-honour-of-the-work-during-the-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-by-the-national-health-service-today-the-spitfire-has-flown-from-duxford-over-the-hospital-at-southend-before-heading-for-hospitals-in-kent-some-health-care-staff-came-out-to-watch-a-number-of-staff-at-southend-have-been-lost-to-the-virus-ambulance-crews-photographing-and-videoing-with-phones-2C9MJE0.jpg

• Love 1

Couple month end sales.  This one is welcomed as it's my first sales to a Canadian buyer.  Will be interesting if i can find who it was, since i am likely here for a while.

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 29 October 2020
End: 29 October 2025

mid $$

armenian-lead-protest-to-stop-the-azeri-aggression-on-artzakh-in-front-of-canadian-parliament-ottawa-canada-october-3-2020-2D0XADN.jpg

• Love 1

Irma Hotel Restaurant Grill in Cody Wyoming. Vintage Neon Sign. Stock Photo

Worldwide educational $$

The Irma Grill in Cody Wyoming. Built by Buffalo Bill in 1902 and named for his youngest daughter.

I don't normally shoot neon when it's completely dark, no idea why I have done that here.

wim

• Love 6

16 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Irma Hotel Restaurant Grill in Cody Wyoming. Vintage Neon Sign. Stock Photo

Worldwide educational $$

The Irma Grill in Cody Wyoming. Built by Buffalo Bill in 1902 and named for his youngest daughter.

I don't normally shoot neon when it's completely dark, no idea why I have done that here.

wim

Me too but it totally works with this shot!

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

Maybe my last sale of the month...unless a PU comes in tomorrow.  The head of NIH, Dr Francis Collins.  For a U.K. magazine, for low to mid $$.

You’ve posted his picture here before, haven’t you, Michael. I’ve heard him interviewed on news shows and couldn’t remember where else I’d seen him. Now I realize it was here.

1 hour ago, Cecile Marion said:

You’ve posted his picture here before, haven’t you, Michael. I’ve heard him interviewed on news shows and couldn’t remember where else I’d seen him. Now I realize it was here.

Hi Cecile, yes, this one and a vertical frame has sold before.  He’s a super smart and nice man.  Before taking the helm of the National Institutes of Health, he ran the Human Genome Project, where they successfully mapped the whole human DNA sequence. This was originally taken for a magazine article.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Hi Cecile, yes, this one and a vertical frame has sold before.  He’s a super smart and nice man.  Before taking the helm of the National Institutes of Health, he ran the Human Genome Project, where they successfully mapped the whole human DNA sequence. This was originally taken for a magazine article.

Congratulations on your photo sales. Wonderful portraits.

It’s possible what I saw had to do with the Human Genome Project and DNA sequencing. On a personal level (adopted as an infant) it’s been an interest of mine for the past several years. 

• Love 1