Sign in to follow this  
robko photography

Critique wanted

Hi, I am quite new here myself but I hope I can put few words of appreciation. Your collection is small but very diverse. Specious frames with good poetical for buyers to put some writing etc. I personally love that kind of minimalist imagery with plenty space. Dramatic landscapes are just great, double rainbow is my favourite from you collection. Lucky you. Good luck

Welcome to Alamy, Robert.

Usually, I would take the position that your portfolio is too small to comment on, but you seem to get it as to what is needed here. Your images are good and you touch on a variety of subjects. Your tagging is pretty good also—very good for a beginner. 

I would suggest that you go for a brighter, upbeat look with exposure and editing most of the time; there should be a real reason for going dark and dreary, which you sometimes do. 

To succeed at Alamy you need to keep shooting and uploading and be patient. Don't wait for sales before you continue. 

Good luck.

. . . and Pawel, your landscapes are wonderful. 🙂

Edo

Edited by Ed Rooney

Edited by ArtNeli

Picture quality - and variety - looks good to me. Keywording thoughts… Add ‘Canada’ to the end of every caption (and maybe ‘Canadian’ as a tag, where appropriate). If you have ‘wetland’ as a tag, add ‘wetlands’. When you have lots of ‘empty’ space in an image (ie T9A2R7 and T8496K), I’d add ‘copy space’ and ‘copyspace’ as tags. ‘Industry’, ‘industrial’ for gas plant pic. ‘Frozen’ for snowy pix. Good luck!

No worries Robert. I think the most important is to take a pleasure from photography. If you only enjoy it you will be only better with time. Alamy or similar stocks should be seen only as a addition but not the goal itself.