September Challenge BROKEN

Oh, yes. All the images I could be doing something with ....and it's hard these days. I don't even have the excuse of having been sick. 

Paulette

Just the one image.... Broken netting on banana plantations in  Tenerife. It was very spooky to walk around, reminded me of Miss Havisham’s wedding veil for some reason! abandoned-banana-plantations-near-alcala

• Like 1

Three from me:

red-permian-breccia-rockfall-on-the-cliffs-at-oddicombe-beach-babbacombetorquay-KYHBDP.jpg

Red Permian breccia rockfall on the cliffs at Oddicombe beach, Babbacombe,Torquay, Devon. Wreckage from a destroyed house litter the slope

wall-collapse-and-road-closure-following-march-2019-storm-gareth-in-a-plymouth-street-T05GW3.jpg

Wall collapse and road closure following March 2019 storm Gareth in a Plymouth street

honey-fungus-armillarea-mellea-showing-at-the-base-of-a-diseased-catalpa-x-erubescens-purpurea-the-tree-has-split-after-autumn-gales-PXPAA0.jpg

Honey fungus, Armillarea mellea, showing at the base of a diseased Catalpa x erubescens 'Purpurea'. The tree has split after autumn gales

16 hours ago, Phil Crean said:

Broken sign...

DNGXCF.jpg

Phil

Bet the owner was RANTing about the broken sign.😃

Allan

• Haha 3

Sorry about your heart, Colin !

a last minute contribution...

a lot of sad hearts around

2ABYA5C.jpg

an old image and a very old trolley