Low $$ Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, Single Company  - Multiple editorial use only Up to DPS, cover or inside.Single Company  - Multiple editorial use only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 18-September-2020 ; End: 18-September-2022

yakovlev-yak-9-d-fafa-owned-by-tempelhof-multipurpose-fighter-aircraft-used-by-the-soviet-union-in-world-war-ii-second-world-war-russian-plane-T9MENH.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Hey, Blinking Eye, I just took a quick look at your portfolio. It appeared that your newly uploaded photos of orange sky are tagged for the 9th Sept 2019...

Oh my god, THANK YOU. I corrected them all.

Marketing for $$$

rosscarberry-west-cork-ireland-13th-aug-2020-after-a-night-of-torrential-rain-the-river-roury-broke-its-banks-at-4am-causing-serious-flooding-causing-part-of-the-n71-to-close-the-landmark-restaurant-and-a-number-of-houses-and-bbs-were-badly-flooded-credit-ag-newsalamy-live-news-2CBE925.jpg

Lord Krishna Raas Leela painting, wall Paintings in west veranda, Chitra Mahal, Bundi Palace, Bundi, Rajasthan, India Stock Photo

Usage: Commercial electronic

Media: Website, app and social media

Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Mid $$

• Upvote 1

A Saturday P.U. for the full U.S. price, low $$.  Savannah, Georgia

usa-georgia-ga-savannah-container-cargo-ships-ply-the-savannah-river-DYK1N6.jpg

• Upvote 2

D76JAJ.jpg

Always take a camera when you go to the shops.

Presentation/newsletter, paid for half the shopping

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Old New York yellow taxi cab at Steam rally and Country fair

old-new-york-yellow-taxi-cab-at-steam-rally-and-country-fair-stow-GNRX06.jpg

old-new-york-yellow-taxi-cab-at-steam-rally-and-country-fair-stow-GNRWYM.jpg

Both PU licences.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Gosh, I had completely forgotten about about those little whisker curb feelers. Haven't seen those for years

1 hour ago, Robert M Estall said:

Gosh, I had completely forgotten about about those little whisker curb feelers. Haven't seen those for years

Thank you. I had not noticed those. Must add then in AIM.

Allan

Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising) $xx

wearing-a-high-vis-tabard-and-peaked-cap

On 19/09/2020 at 14:39, Phil Robinson said:

D76JAJ.jpg

Always take a camera when you go to the shops.

Presentation/newsletter, paid for half the shopping

If you hadn't bought so much, it would have paid for all the shopping !

Elbphilharmonie Hamburg, concert hall at river Elbe on top of historic warehouse, Hafencity, hanseatic city, Hamburg, Germany - Stock Image

Often photographed, second sale of this subject. Presentation use in this case.

Heddal Stave Church, Notodden, Telemark, Norway - Stock Image

Looks like standard subjects sell ..... low $$$
Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 16 September 2020
End: 16 September 2025
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Presentation. Low end.

cast-replica-of-seahenge-prehistoric-tree-stump-kings-lynn-museum-H8GGKK.jpg
  • Like 1

2 Presentations just dropped in. 

Camp oven festival, near Toowoomba, Queensland.

PT8W02.jpg

• Like 1

Repeat seller. PU, usual fee. 

Row of houses, The Mumbles, Swansea

colourful-houses-above-the-mumbles-swans

• Like 1

On 19/09/2020 at 22:44, Michael Ventura said:

A Saturday P.U. for the full U.S. price, low $$.  Savannah, Georgia

usa-georgia-ga-savannah-container-cargo-ships-ply-the-savannah-river-DYK1N6.jpg

Nice overview shipping shot Michael...reminds me of Port of Melbourne Docklands, where i used to chase many a container ship coming or going from the port...Really enjoyed photographing ships...Shipping shots made me some big sales....sadly not anymore...but i would still photograph them if i was in the Port area.

24 minutes ago, William Caram said:

Nice overview shipping shot Michael...reminds me of Port of Melbourne Docklands, where i used to chase many a container ship coming or going from the port...Really enjoyed photographing ships...Shipping shots made me some big sales....sadly not anymore...but i would still photograph them if i was in the Port area.

Thanks William! This was taken from a rooftop deck of a hotel.  After I was shooting a bunch photos, I overheard this guy talking to his wife about all the details of this ship that just passed.  So I started talking to them and he showed me a ship spotting phone app that has all kinds of info, such as, where the ship is flagged, what it is carrying, where it is coming from and going to etc...   He said that they live along the New York City port and view ships every day, from their home, and comes from a line dock workers.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Thanks William! This was taken from a rooftop deck of a hotel.  After I was shooting a bunch photos, I overheard this guy talking to his wife about all the details of this ship that just passed.  So I started talking to them and he showed me a ship spotting phone app that has all kinds of info, such as, where the ship is flagged, what it is carrying, where it is coming from and going to etc...   He said that they live along the New York City port and view ships every day, from their home, and comes from a line dock workers.  

What a great spot to shoot ships...That's good information you got from that couple...I would certainly be back there...I used access the Port of Melbourne shipping, then depending where the ship was docking i could choose my vantage point..good fun ship chasing..but no ships in Ballarat where i now live....

Black Mountain, NC. Low $$, RM. Fourth sale for the month, I'm now tied with last year for number of sales (but haven't reached last year's revenue yet...)

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 21 September 2020
End: 21 September 2025

RJDNM8.jpg

Second sale of the month for $$$, it's a bit weird...

Usage: Indoor display
Media: Non commercial display
Industry sector: IT Manufacturing and services
Print run: 1
Image Size: up to full area
Start: 26 October 2020
End: 26 October 2023
The image will appear as decor for an IT company located in NYC. The image will be up to full area, and three year rights granted with a tentative installation window starting the end of October 2020 through the middle of December 2020.

skydiver-and-passenger-come-in-to-land-at-the-irish-parachute-club-H3H5J1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Second sale of the month for $$$, it's a bit weird...

The image will appear as decor for an IT company located in NYC. The image will be up to full area, and three year rights granted with a tentative installation window starting the end of October 2020 through the middle of December 2020.

skydiver-and-passenger-come-in-to-land-at-the-irish-parachute-club-H3H5J1.jpg

Have one too:

https://c7.alamy.com/thumbs/4/30807146-5D1D-4873-A0EB-0291E800C0AB/EG09J8.jpg

Same details.

Just nice pictures or a concept? Be Prepared?

Not that weird.

wim

"The image will appear as decor for an IT company located in NYC. The image will be up to full area, and three year rights granted with a tentative installation window starting the end of October 2020 through the middle of December 2020."

A Giant Panda at a zoo in South Australia, which is one of only two pandas on Australia.  Giant Pandas are vulnerable to extinction in the wild. Stock Photo

• Like 3

As per usual, (to quote an old English sleuth), my sales are coming in late in the month.  Had two today.

cooking-salmon-and-white-fish-fillets-on

Took this at home.  Fish on the grill for a surprisingly nice amount $$$!  Interesting usage! 🙂  I must be the new Andy Warhol.   LOL

Rick

• Upvote 1