1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Has anyone tried using the Web uploader since the crash? Any problems submitting images?

Yes, uploaded 134 about 4 hours ago - sailed through, no problems.  I'm on a very fast fibre optic broadband.

Still not seeing my Conrtibutor Dashboard and while Image Manager is alive and well recent keyworded uploads have yet to go live, but I nothing missing from what I can tell and images on sale as usual. Have to wait awhile for full service to be resumed I guess.

24 minutes ago, Bryan said:

......and images on sale as usual.

Except that they aren't on sale. The database still thinks it's the 17th August. Anything added or changed since then isn't online

Just now, Avpics said:

Except that they aren't on sale. The database still thinks it's the 17th August. Anything added or changed since then isn't online

Ah indeed, but us folk expelled from Live News have a different sense of time 😉

Am using Firefox. Just cleared my cache and now the site is working as normal, if that helps.

Three dots/bars on right of page, click on 'library-history,' delete all, or untick rest of options you wish to keep.

9 hours ago, Bryan said:

Ah indeed, but us folk expelled from Live News have a different sense of time 😉

If it doesn't update tomorrow that'll be a week's worth of potential sales lost for all of us. Sales are hard enough to come by without images being stuck in limbo