Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Stela D, 18 Rabbit's final stela and its Zoomorphic "altar", Copan Ruins, an archaeological site of the Maya civilization Stock Photo

 

 

 

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Single Company - Multiple editorial use only Up to 1/2 Page. Single Company - Multiple editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 07 August 2020
End: 07 August 2022

 

Low $$

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abiyoyo said:

Stela D, 18 Rabbit's final stela and its Zoomorphic "altar", Copan Ruins, an archaeological site of the Maya civilization Stock Photo

 

 

 

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Single Company - Multiple editorial use only Up to 1/2 Page. Single Company - Multiple editorial use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 07 August 2020
End: 07 August 2022

 

Low $$

 

Good overview of the ruins. I see that I have a Copán image invoiced today (high $$). Don't know what the usage details are yet. I guess it could be the same client. 

 

UPDATE: The Copan image license mentioned above just showed up on my Sales History page. It's a television use, so different client.

Edited by John Mitchell
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is at least the third time this image of a Maya bat god sculpture from Honduras has licensed for editorial TV use (high $$, exclusive to Alamy).

 

coma-zotz-or-killer-bat-emblem-of-the-an

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My best ever sale upper $$$

 

Country: United Kingdom
Usage: Advertising and promotion
Media: Television (advertising)
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Placement: National
Start: 03 August 2020
End: 03 August 2021
TV plus VOD plus Online plus Social & Digital banners; ITV sponsorship idents & digital banners ;1 year, UK only

 

Well done and thank you Alamy!

 

View along Cromer pier to the Pavilion theatre. Stock Photo

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Bill Allsopp said:

My best ever sale upper $$$

 

Country: United Kingdom
Usage: Advertising and promotion
Media: Television (advertising)
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Placement: National
Start: 03 August 2020
End: 03 August 2021
TV plus VOD plus Online plus Social & Digital banners; ITV sponsorship idents & digital banners ;1 year, UK only

 

Well done and thank you Alamy!

 

View along Cromer pier to the Pavilion theatre. Stock Photo

 

Well done on the Sale Bill....Nice extreme wide angle view....maybe a 16mm or so view..

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, William Caram said:

 

Well done on the Sale Bill....Nice extreme wide angle view....maybe a 16mm or so view..

Canon 17-40 at 17mm. You were pretty close!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Loading cranes for container ships at the Port of Vancouver, on Burrard Inlet. Mountains. Container terminal Vancouver Stock Photo

 

 

First sale of the month, and on a Sunday.  Loading docks, Port of Vancouver.   Personal Use,

 

 

Edited by MariaJ
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Industry Sector: Travel & tourism ;  Start: 10-August-2020 ; End: 10-August-2025 ;
   Additional Details: Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media.

$

 

FJKKPW.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably my best seller. Native drummers at the Tsuu T'ina Nation Annual Powwow

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ,Media: Editorial website 

 

 

 

native-drummers-at-the-tsuu-tina-annual-celebration-west-of-calgary-C5MF5C.jpg
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Personal print, card or gift, or reference for artists. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 09 August 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

 

Spiral Staircase and books shelf in the in the Royal Danish Library The old building, The Black Diamond library, Copenhagen, Denmark. Stock Photo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always helpful when the cloud gods cooperate -- magazine use, lowish $$, exclusive to Alamy.

 

Ek' Balam, Yucatán, Mexico

 

the-ball-court-with-the-acropolis-in-the

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

During lockdown, I've spent some time scanning old 35mm slides... seems to have paid off with at least one low $ sale!

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Personal print, card or gift, or reference for artists. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 10 August 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

 

Bonaventure Hotel, Los Angeles, taken in 1980:

 

Los Angeles, California, USA - Sep 1980: View of the Bonaventure Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.  Scanned 35mm film. Stock Photo

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

giant rocking chairs in fanning outpost on route 66 missouri Stock Photo

Country: United States
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 10 August 2020
End: 10 August 2025

 

 

 

I think Alamy prices are improving overall  last month my average price was low $$$.  High $$  this time

Link to post
Share on other sites

First sale of the month, upper $$

 

M5WNW7.jpg

 

Country: German Speaking Countries

Usage: Editorial

Media: Book, print and/or e-book

Print run: up to 5,000

Placement: Inside

Start: 07-October-2020 ; End: 07-October-2025

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AlanC said:

During lockdown, I've spent some time scanning old 35mm slides... seems to have paid off with at least one low $ sale!

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Personal print, card or gift, or reference for artists. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Start: 10 August 2020
Duration: In perpetuity

 

Bonaventure Hotel, Los Angeles, taken in 1980:

 

Los Angeles, California, USA - Sep 1980: View of the Bonaventure Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.  Scanned 35mm film. Stock Photo

 

That’s a beautiful scan. Well done.

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/WAF6HG/stahlhaus-dessau-steel-house-trten-estate-in-dessau-by-georg-muche-in-1926-as-prefab-experiment-for-the-bauhaus-predicting-container-housing-WAF6HG.jpg

Bauhaus 1926 prefab experiment predicting container housing. Dessau Germany.

Japan; book; $$

 

wim

Link to post
Share on other sites

narita town information and map on honshu island japan Stock Photo

 

Country: Japan
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 July 2020
End: 01 July 2025

 

 

always a surprise what sells

 

High $$   thanks Alamy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, David eastley said:

narita town information and map on honshu island japan Stock Photo

 

Country: Japan
Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 July 2020
End: 01 July 2025

 

 

always a surprise what sells

 

High $$   thanks Alamy

 

Wow, well done for even thinking of photographing it!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

A relatively slow month so nice to get a $$$ sale today for.a French book. Mark Haddon, author. Yet another one from the Edinburgh Book Festival. Which I should have been at right now getting more saleable images.......

edinburgh-scotland-uk-18-august-2019-edi

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.