Question

Hi folks

Just a quickie, how can you improve your QC Rank. Is it the amount of images in your portfolio or quality?

Many thanks 

Pam

I'm thinking an unmarked envelope with some hundred dollar bills in there placed in the right hands might get you a star or two.😇

On 18/06/2020 at 05:03, Pam Reynolds said:

Hi folks

I just want to thank everyone who contributed to my post on QC Ranking, I really appreciate all the advice and  comments and have taken all the everything on board.  I've had a look around some ports and I have to say you are all a talented bunch of artists, and me, well I will have to get cracking to increase my own port and try and do the best I can.

Thank you all once again

Pam 😀

Pam, just curious. Saw your apple pies, so different than what I make in the U.S. what kind of dough is that? Looks so delicious. Is it puff pastry? Sorry to be off topic. I bake, too.

Betty

11 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

I've certainly had my share of QC flubs, even served time in the infamous "Sin Bin" of days gone by.

I guess QC rank is based on some mysterious formula that we'll never be able to figure out.

I had a lot of Sin Bin days in the beginnng but then I got the grip.

There must be some Very Secret QC rank formula that will never be revealed.
I´m quite happy with my 3 stars but not my sales and/or zooms. They tend to stop suddenly every now and then. This seems to be very obscured thing too...