Posted (edited)

Website 5 years, you know the score. In fact thanks to the exchange rate it's the smallest for quite a while.

Looks like I'll miss old Pierre this year🙁

statue-of-mathematician-pierre-de-fermat-by-theophile-barrau-in-the-H8GGKB.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

We paddled through the Ardeche on a Geography field trip in about 1975. Not far from the Arc one of us discovered the body of a diver wedged under their canoe. Very sad.

😱… Fortunately, for most visitors, the worst memory comes down to a painful sunburn.

• Like 1

Domino's Pizza sign. Beezon Road, Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

dominos-pizza-sign-beezon-road-kendal-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-E7C6FE.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 May 2020
End: 01 May 2025
Croatia, Editorial website,Bulk discount,flat rate

PEANUTS!

naeba-ski-resort-seen-from-a-distance-on-a-sunny-summer-day-2ABMKB6.jpg

Mid $$

Usage: Magazine, editorial print and digital use, repeat use within a single issue
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 27 May 2020
End: 27 May 2022

Remember this one?

We talked about how to call a girl/woman/female worker connecting a sort of pipe to a plane. It turned out it was among other things called a female lav agent and also a woman ramper doing the lavs. Well she made it to a museum in the US somewhere.

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/M5839W/female-lav-agent-girl-station-attendant-emptying-a-lavatory-system-M5839W.jpg

First time sale for this image. Museum display. Just lower medium $$$, but highest fee for me so far this year.

So if any of you is visiting a museum in Illinois (which is not necessarily Chicago), keep an eye out. I would love to know where she's doing the lavs now. And in what context. We will have plenty of time: it's a 10 year duration.

Somehow I don't think it'll make the Museum of Contemporary Photography in Chicago. Maybe something to do with aviation?

Wow there are at least 18 aviation museums in Illinois.

Only 18? Here's is a list of 58!

wim

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

RF Single company - multiple use editorial only $$... not bad for a quick snap while walking the neighbourhood. :)

Recycling Bins and Bags at Curbside Ready for Pickup. Stock Photo

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is finally turning into a nice month. 2nd sale in 2 days.

High $$
Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Education
Start: 12 June 2020
Duration: Unlimited

women-spin-around-on-wobbly-spinning-chairs-outside-the-zeitz-mocaa-KT225F.jpg

• Like 2

Magazine use. Just under mid $$. Badge of the disbanded Royal Corp of Transport 

cast-and-coloured-crest-of-the-now-disba

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Sharon said:

RF Single company - multiple use editorial only $$... not bad for a quick snap while walking the neighbourhood. :)

Nice going. Some of my better sales -- including a number of $$$ ones -- have been of photos snapped on strolls around my neighbourhood. It's a matter of keeping your eyes open...

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Nice going. Some of my better sales -- including a number of $$$ ones -- have been of photos snapped on strolls around my neighbourhood. It's a matter of keeping your eyes open...

Thanks John... I sometimes feel my neighbourhood is boring, but as you say,  it`s a matter of keeping your eyes open.

17 minutes ago, Sharon said:

Thanks John... I sometimes feel my neighbourhood is boring, but as you say,  it`s a matter of keeping your eyes open.

Sometimes boring is good... 😴

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

On most of my walks, and most are local, I find interesting subjects to photograph. Most are edited, but I must pull my finger out and get them captioned, tagged and uploaded while they are topical. Note to myself, job for later on today.

Edited by sb photos
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

sinclair-zx-spectrum-fitted-with-zx-inte

First sale in a while - one from my successful Spectrum shoot!

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial onlyEditorial print or digital use. Full pageRepeat use permitted
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 05 June 2020
End: 05 June 2070

$$ probably mid for me.

I must get on and shoot more stuff.

Edited by Kebabselector
speeeling
  • Upvote 1

Licensed mid $$

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Japan, Book

five-young-muslim-women-taking-a-selfie-photograph-with-a-mobile-phone-HTWJ2K.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/06/2020 at 17:11, Olivier Parent said:

😱… Fortunately, for most visitors, the worst memory comes down to a painful sunburn.

The sun is pretty intense when overhead the gorges, yes!

Country: France ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-May-2020 ; End: 01-May-2025
High $$ but a distro.

G8B40H.jpg

Mount Yamnuska (Mount John Laurie) in Alberta Foothills of Canadian Rockies,  pic taken few yrs ago

distant-yamnuska-mountain-mount-john-lau

Second sale this month,  but distro and only $3.75 net after commission.  Still way better than 10 cents

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Autumn Sky said:

Mount Yamnuska (Mount John Laurie) in Alberta Foothills of Canadian Rockies,  pic taken few yrs ago

distant-yamnuska-mountain-mount-john-lau

Second sale this month,  but distro and only $3.75 net after commission.  Still way better than 10 cents

Beautiful!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pretty Japanese Primrose, primula japonica, "Millers Crimson" in the garden. Stock Photo

First sale of the month, some pretty primulas.  This image was submitted in my last upload, at the beginning of the month.  That's the quickest sale ever for me!  It was zoomed and sold on Friday.    Worldwide web and app & social media use, low $$.

• Like 4

A bit less than mid $$. Distributor sale.

Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Italy, Book, print and/or e-book

sea-snail-neocancilla-maculosa-alive-underwater-crawling-along-the-reef-foot-syphon-and-eye-showing-tulamben-bali-indonesia-bali-sea-W28H08.jpg

• Like 2

Most of my sales are still of NYC.

the-february-2017-mural-at-bowery-and-ho

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Licensed today: the altar of St Mary’s Church in the tiny Cumbrian village of Wreay. The church is a real gem, designed in the 1840s by a young woman, Sarah Losh, who took inspiration from churches she saw in Lombardy, Italy. St Mary's replaces an earlier parish church in Wreay. Losh funded the new church on condition that she was allowed to choose the design. So the church is very much her own creation. More info here.

interior-of-st-marys-church-wreay-cumbria-england-uk-E80W9A.jpg

Mid $$

C57AMT.jpg

Usage: Magazine or book

Start: 16-June-2020

Duration: In perpetuity

Additional Details: Editorial use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MariaJ said:

Pretty Japanese Primrose, primula japonica, "Millers Crimson" in the garden. Stock Photo

First sale of the month, some pretty primulas.  This image was submitted in my last upload, at the beginning of the month.  That's the quickest sale ever for me!  It was zoomed and sold on Friday.    Worldwide web and app & social media use, low $$.

Gorgeous colours!!.. good to see florals selling!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1