Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Public Bridleway fingerpost. Old Corpse Road Swindale Head 2miles. Mardale, Lake District National Park, Cumbria, England, U.K.

 

public-bridleway-fingerpost-old-corpse-road-swindale-head-2miles-mardale-BKD8FP.jpg

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 04 May 2020
End: 04 May 2025

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Stock Photo - Image of Genevieve, a 1904, Darracq, famous for staring in the British comedy film, of the same name https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-image-of-genevieve-a-1904-darracq-famous-for-staring-in-the-british-125653225.html

 

Edited by John Gaffen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, John Gaffen said:

Stock Photo - Image of Genevieve, a 1904, Darracq, famous for staring in the British comedy film, of the same name https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-image-of-genevieve-a-1904-darracq-famous-for-staring-in-the-british-125653225.html

 

This one?

image-of-genevieve-a-1904-darracq-famous-for-staring-in-the-british-H8BYY5.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes,  thanks Avpics, Its so long since I've done this, I just could not work out how to get the image to display properly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

Sunflower Black Magic

sunflower-black-magic-W4WFKD.jpg
 

Country: United States
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 27 April 2020
End: 27 April 2025

 

Good Bucks too

 

Strange as my last sale in March was of a sunflower for a totally different purpose and brought good bucks too but not as much as this one.

 

Allan

 

PS - Just checked back and this is my first and only sale to the United States.

 

ITMA

 

Edited by Allan Bell
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Strange as my last sale in March was of a sunflower for a totally different purpose and brought good bucks too but not as much as this one.

 

14 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Just checked back and this is my first and only sale to the United States.

 

Black magic indeed! Cast me a spell, would you?! ☺️😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, John Gaffen said:

Stock Photo - Image of Genevieve, a 1904, Darracq, famous for staring in the British comedy film....

 

I wouldn't normally point to other's spelling mistakes on forums but as this is in the caption I hope you don't mind...  'staring' should be starring.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice $$$ 

Country: German Speaking Countries ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 50,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 05-May-2020 ; End: 05-May-2025 ;
Additional Details: Print run: 60,000; Duration: 1 month

 

our-nhs-protest-march-in-london-passing-parliament-demonstrating-against-HY6W74.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

PU

Bikers protecting with plastic bag the heavy rain in Rajasthan, India Stock Photo

Edited by Abiyoyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

 

Sunflower Black Magic

 
 

Country: United States
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 27 April 2020
End: 27 April 2025

 

Good Bucks too

 

Strange as my last sale in March was of a sunflower for a totally different purpose and brought good bucks too but not as much as this one.

 

Allan

 

PS - Just checked back and this is my first and only sale to the United States.

 

ITMA

 

 

Congratulations. I find that "good bucks" -- or at least "better bucks" -- and US sales often go together. Don't think I've ever seen a black sunflower. Did you capture that image during a solar eclipse? 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Mitchell said:

 

Congratulations. I find that "good bucks" -- or at least "better bucks" -- and US sales often go together. Don't think I've ever seen a black sunflower. Did you capture that image during a solar eclipse? 😎

We don't get too many of them in the UK.

Last one in Cambridgeshire was probably about 1345;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; 

$$

 

2B5TET4.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

2nd PU sale this month. This one for lower than usual price (low $$, exclusive). Think I'll have to keep an eye on this one...

 

people-sunbathing-and-swimming-at-kitsil

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 04 May 2020
End: 04 May 2025

Only $

Right To Rescue protester at 2020 AFLW West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers Derby game at Optus Stadium Burswood Perth WA Australia

right-to-rescue-protester-at-2020-aflw-west-coast-eagles-and-fremantle-dockers-derby-game-at-optus-stadium-burswood-perth-wa-australia-2AYFM56.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First sale of the month, lowish $$. It was used in a Swiss newspaper article about sport during the Coronavirus lockdown.

 

EY164C.jpg

Edited by Steve Hyde
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Single company - multiple use editorial only. $xx

 

two-catholic-nuns-walk-from-st-peters-sq

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, spacecadet said:

We don't get too many of them in the UK.

Last one in Cambridgeshire was probably about 1345;)

 

15th February 1961 was the nearest at about 94%

 

Allan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

 

Congratulations. I find that "good bucks" -- or at least "better bucks" -- and US sales often go together. Don't think I've ever seen a black sunflower. Did you capture that image during a solar eclipse? 😎

 

The clue is in the picture as they say.😉

 

Allan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a couple of PU sales last evening, both from Williamsburg, Virginia and both were thru a distro, so not a lot of $ for me.

 

usa-virginia-va-colonial-williamsburg-the-fife-and-drum-corp-marching-KN2AHK.jpg

 

 

Food Raw oysters on a half shell with a glass of white wine with herbed salt sprinkled on the oysters Williamsburg Stock Photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2020 at 11:13, Allan Bell said:

 

Sunflower Black Magic

sunflower-black-magic-W4WFKD.jpg
 

Country: United States
Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 27 April 2020
End: 27 April 2025

 

Good Bucks too

 

Strange as my last sale in March was of a sunflower for a totally different purpose and brought good bucks too but not as much as this one.

 

Allan

 

PS - Just checked back and this is my first and only sale to the United States.

 

ITMA

 

Congrats Allan on what sounds like a good sale! Generally I think US sales tend to pay a bit better then most!

Kumar

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doc said:

Congrats Allan on what sounds like a good sale! Generally I think US sales tend to pay a bit better then most!

Kumar

 

Thank you Kumar.

 

Allan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

Single company - multiple use editorial only. $xx

 

two-catholic-nuns-walk-from-st-peters-sq

 

Intriguing pic. It would look good in a frame, hanging on the wall...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Industry Sector: Government (local, regional, national) - US

 

What a downer! The US Government spent a grand total of $25 for this image...

 

 

AF7BDT.jpg

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Licensed low $$

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 04 May 2020
End: 04 May 2025

The Pinnacle at Symphony Place office tower and other skyscrapers in the skyline of Nashville Tennessee USA.

the-pinnacle-at-symphony-place-office-tower-and-other-skyscrapers-in-the-skyline-of-nashville-tennessee-usa-TTTR5B.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, John Morrison said:

 

Intriguing pic. It would look good in a frame, hanging on the wall...

 Tee-hee, thanks. It has been in a past portfolio!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.