2 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Hi John I have done some work on 2AKHPGR. Thanks for the suggestions. When I can work up the enthusiasm I will eventually go through my port and do what I can with most if not all my images as far as tagging (keywording) is concerned.

The way things are just now I thing I might take an Alamy holiday and recharge my batteries. But look out as I will still be active on the forums trying generally to bring a smile to peoples faces.

Allan

Sounds like a good plan given the difficult situation that we're all having to deal with. Two years ago, I had a hip replacement that kept me off the streets for a couple of months, so I spent quite a bit of time going back and fixing up captions and keywords on my older images. It wasn't a lot of fun, but it seems to have paid off. In the long run, though, smiles are more important than dollars. 😊

• Like 1

One sale for $4.81 gross. Already doing better in May.

• Like 2

Very lean month for me which I was expecting but good to see some here have been doing well too.

Posted (edited)

This is the new normal for me.

Balance of account:

01 April 2020 Fund transfer initiated spacer.gif You should receive payment within 9 working days($xxxx) xxxx   xxxx 03/2020
01 May 2020 Fund transfer initiated spacer.gif You should receive payment within 9 working days($xxxx) xxxx   xxxx

04/2020

In between : Nowt.

Edited by spacecadet

On 02/05/2020 at 17:49, John Mitchell said:

smiles are more important than dollars.

I hope the rent-man subscribes to your theory. 😎

Zero for me but a $115 payout helps.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, John Morrison said:

I hope the rent-man subscribes to your theory. 😎

Probably not, but it's always worth a try.

UPDATE: Just spoke with landlord...

Revised theory: Smiles are more important than dollars as long you have enough dollars to pay the rent. 😬

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Haha 1