Archival Images being pirated on eBay

AMD

Question

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help? I have a historic photo library which I have listed on Alamy as archival images. I've just spotted that an eBay seller is offering copies of dozens of my images as well as those of other Alamy members (easily spotted as they have even used the same descriptions on eBay). I'm not sure what can be done? I've contacted the seller to ask where they obtained the images and just got the brush off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

13 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

Contributor services have replied to my email and Ian's "privileges" have now changed.

In my email mentioned to them that you would be contacting them about the eBay images. CR responded by saying "We can deal with Andrew’s enquiry should he get in touch and be able to confirm the images are not available elsewhere."

I wonder if they have seen your email? Did you receive the standard automated response, which always comes first when CR receive an email.

Mark

Hi Mark, yes I received a standard email reply with a disclaimer about delay due to Covid-19. Andrew