Congrats! Your images are wonderful!

• Thanks 1

On 01/04/2020 at 11:07, geoff s said:

re: The average of $10 per image, that also seems to be an impressive statistic. Is it skewed by better revenue in the early part of your Alamy career ? 

Anybody else getting similar averages ?  And if so, are you getting that in, say, the past 5 years ?

Hi Geoff S,

For the past 5 years, taking the gross income and dividing by the average number of images over that time the average is $6.7 gross per image, so clearly figures skewed by prices in the early Alamy career.

Note that for each year my figures for gross income approximate $1 per image per year these days, which is a slightly different statistic - thats getting worse very year :( as prices fall generally

Kumar

• Upvote 1

I think I prefer my way

Gross $ / Number Images Sold = $37.86 😀

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Hi Geoff S,

For the past 5 years, taking the gross income and dividing by the average number of images over that time the average is $6.7 gross per image, so clearly figures skewed by prices in the early Alamy career.

Note that for each year my figures for gross income approximate $1 per image per year these days, which is a slightly different statistic - thats getting worse very year :( as prices fall generally

Kumar

Thanks Kumar, very interesting though ,as you say, confirms what is the unfortunate reality