Jill Morgan

March 2020 Challenge - FOG AND MIST

Posted (edited)

Here are 3 of mine.

billings-flying-services-ch-47d-chinook-helicopter-fighting-the-clark-fire-near-bald-mountain-in-the-inyo-national-forest-2B7JY05.jpg

early-morning-mist-rising-above-the-swinging-bridge-over-the-merced-river-with-yosemite-falls-in-the-background-yosemite-national-park-california-usa-2B7JXNR.jpg

yosemite-national-park-early-morning-winter-tunnel-view-from-inside-HA9JYY.jpg

Edited by Shergar
  • Like 2

On 18/03/2020 at 11:39, NYCat said:

All beautiful, but that Acacia tree....!!! Wow.

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is the closing for the contest.  Get those last entries in.

Jill

Officially closing contest.  Thanks for all the entries.  Will post poll sometime tomorrow.  Going to be a tough one as so many excellent choices.

Jill

On 11/03/2020 at 16:29, gvallee said:

Love that challenge! Thank you Jill.

Sunrise over Yellow Water Billabong, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Australia

FK3H4A.jpg

I know your swan photo made the cut, but I just wanted to give a shout out to this one which I think is exquisite.

2 hours ago, The Blinking Eye said:

I know your swan photo made the cut, but I just wanted to give a shout out to this one which I think is exquisite.

Thank you. I love it too. It was a sunrise cruise in a billabong. The sun rising through the mist, the wildlife awakening, an early fisherman drifting in a boat through the mist, it was a magical atmosphere. I want to do that cruise again. I was just about to but life decided otherwise...

10 hours ago, gvallee said:

Thank you. I love it too. It was a sunrise cruise in a billabong. The sun rising through the mist, the wildlife awakening, an early fisherman drifting in a boat through the mist, it was a magical atmosphere. I want to do that cruise again. I was just about to but life decided otherwise...

I'm getting itchy to travel! I can sense the magnificence from your description.

• Like 1