Alamy staff working from home in "Drill"

I guess we should be thankful that such an option is possible, and although a down-turn may occur we can carry on working to some extent. Many industries won't have that to fall back on.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

I guess we should be thankful that such an option is possible, and although a down-turn may occur we can carry on working to some extent. Many industries won't have that to fall back on.

That's true but all sorts of financial relief systems are being set up by UK government for employees/self-employed/ businesses affected by this crisis.

Our problem is a less obvious one in that we will be affected by sales dropping off ( potentially) but still might be carrying on working. 😗

And given that we do not have a 'normal' or 'expected' regular income, or hourly rate, I'm not sure where that leaves us except just to soldier on and hope for the best. 

Anyway, probably more trouble that it would be worth to try and get state support and deal with all the inevitable annoying bureaucracy. 

Edited by geogphotos

2 hours ago, IanDavidson said:

It is reported that Alamy staff worked from home as a practice for coronavirus restrictions.  (This has not been confirmed)

As a news shooter I would need a very big lens to do that as a contributor...………... 

Perhaps a drone with sufficient battery capacity 😀