Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

One of a few tiddlers from Culture Trip, low $

2AJYHKJ.jpg

Katherine Mansfield's house, Wellington, NZ

 

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025
Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media.

$

HAA6RG.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plockton, Ross and Cromarty, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

 

plockton-ross-and-cromarty-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-HEPFC1.jpg

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyrenia harbour, North Cyprus. Distributor sale to Turkey..... $

 

kyrenia-harbour-from-the-castle-girne-tu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ellora Caves,  rock-cut monastery-temple cave, Aurangabad district of Maharashtra, India. Stock Photo

 

 

 

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

 

Low $

 

Three today like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This package is for marketing campaigns promoting businesses which have more than 10 employees."

$xxx

 

car-wash-brushes-awaiting-business-on-a-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/RC4R4M/the-first-and-original-ampelmnnchen-ampelmann-galerie-shop-in-the-hackesche-hfe-hackescher-markt-shopping-courtyards-berlin-germany-RC4R4M.jpg

Turkey, Newspaper - national, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate - $ - distributor

 

wim

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

oil-pipeline-marker-with-florescent-top-and-a-post-showing-where-the-BGYNCH.jpg

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025

 

Mid $$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two low $ sales today with the same details:

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

 

streamers-takekazari-or-fukinagashi-in-a-shopping-arcade-during-sendais-tanabata-matsuri-festival-in-sendai-miyagi-japan-RXJJ2J.jpg

 

old-worn-vermilion-torii-shrine-gate-with-sign-reading-akiba-shrine-in-the-forests-of-mount-haruna-in-takasaki-gunma-japan-TAK60F.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ones that say...  

"Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity".....and very low fee...     are very likely theculturetrip.com. They were in the Novel Use scheme but I'm not sure they still are if it doesn't say NU.

 

Paulette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Italy ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-February-2020 ; End: 01-February-2025 ;Additional Details: Italy, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

 

Mid $$ but sadly for me yet another distro. They're taking me for a ride..........

 

letizia-paternoster-of-trek-segafredo-before-racing-in-the-prudential-ridelondon-classique-cycle-race-female-cyclist-rider-space-for-copy-W7HYXR.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only a presentation use but happy that my shots of Earth Day 1979, in Washington DC, are selling

 

usa-washington-dc-earth-day-and-anti-nuclear-rally-on-pennsylvania-GBEN09.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R82NY2.jpg

 

2 sales of this today one for $$

96 MB
7254 x 4647 pixels 
5 MB compressed
Image use: Editorial Details of use: Magazine - print, digital and electronic Image Size: 1 page Print run: up to 50,000 Placement: Inside Duration: up to 5 years Country: United Kingdom Additional Details: Single placement in a single issue.

 

and one for $

 

96 MB
7254 x 4647 pixels 
5 MB compressed
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

 

Carol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

 

Can I ask you whether this image was taken with the RX100?

 

 

Yes it was. The M6 in this case. 24mm - 1/30 - 2.8 - ISO 320.

 

wim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025

$$ My local club before a match so no expences.

 

empty-stadium-seats-making-up-the-letter-a-in-blue-and-white-before-M8RFRR.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LawrensonPhoto said:

Would you think the M3 is capable for indoor shop pics, I don't like shooting inside shops with a 1DX and 16-35 lens 😀

 

Maybe even better than the M6: the lens is the same as the one in the M5, which I prefer on the wider end. The image in the corners and the crop 24mm in the versions with the 24-200mm lens are largely computational. If you open an image in a browser or in anything else that does not take into account the baked-in corrections, you'll notice huge distortion and even de-centering (in my case): https://www.dropbox.com/s/znf1g2kytdhjuld/_DSC7127.ARW?dl=0

The noise control depends entirely your own Photoshop skills 😉

However this is where the later versions can make a difference: the frame rate of the M6 is 24fps. Great for image stacking.

 

wim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Ok thanks, I guess lightroom will correct most of the image with lens correction profiles

 

Yes and the corrections are good, but you cannot un-cook them in ACR. The corrections are baked-in in the RAW. Here's an example of the M5 with a straight out of camera RAW and JPG:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xw4hn285xgnmkv/_DSC4359.ARW?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aannwal4f9fjbuf/_DSC4359.JPG?dl=0

 

wim

(not wanting to hijack the thread)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

main-entrance-to-the-royal-berkshire-hos

Main entrance to the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, UK.

 

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 13-March-2020 ; End: 13-March-2025 ;
   Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gvallee said:

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Commercial electronic
Media: Website, app and social media
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025
Multiple use in branded content/sponsored articles and bookable content on owned website, app and social media. Excludes use on paid-for media.

$

HAA6RG.jpg

 

 

Great shot Gen....deserves more $$$ but a sale is a sale...Great location Lord Howe Island, i've never been there  but looks like a photographers paradise....BTW off topic i know but what gear are you using? I like your bird pics as well..long lens captures..

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Only a presentation use but happy that my shots of Earth Day 1979, in Washington DC, are selling

 

usa-washington-dc-earth-day-and-anti-nuclear-rally-on-pennsylvania-GBEN09.jpg

 

 

Great shot Michael...crisp B&W capture.....A lot of big changes in the 70's....I got married in 79 but the world never noticed 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, William Caram said:

 

 

Great shot Gen....deserves more $$$ but a sale is a sale...Great location Lord Howe Island, i've never been there  but looks like a photographers paradise....BTW off topic i know but what gear are you using? I like your bird pics as well..long lens captures..

 

 

Thank you very much William. Do go to Lord Howe Island if you have the chance, it's a trip not to be missed. It's incredibly scenic and relaxed.

My gear? Three bags of it! I'm a slave to it.

1. Bird photography: Nikon D4 and 500mm lens

2. Landscapes: Nikon D4, Nikkor 16-35mm lens or Nikkor 80-400mm zoom

3. Macro work: Nikon D500, Nikkor 105 lens, Nikon commander kit for flash

Oh the nightmare of air travel...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Image Size: Any size
Start: 12 March 2020
End: 12 March 2025
Editorial website and app multiple use, in perpetuity

$

FTDYFF.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, gvallee said:

 

Thank you very much William. Do go to Lord Howe Island if you have the chance, it's a trip not to be missed. It's incredibly scenic and relaxed.

My gear? Three bags of it! I'm a slave to it.

1. Bird photography: Nikon D4 and 500mm lens

2. Landscapes: Nikon D4, Nikkor 16-35mm lens or Nikkor 80-400mm zoom

3. Macro work: Nikon D500, Nikkor 105 lens, Nikon commander kit for flash

Oh the nightmare of air travel...

 

Thanks Gen...Great kit and selection of lenses..(versitile outfit ). .Ahh i thought you used a long tele like the 500mm, it gets you close and with quality results but yes the weight factor goes with the territory when you shoot full frame DSLR 's...I use Canon 5D3 with 16 to 35mm / 24 to 105mm / 100mm macro / and 100 to 400mm zoom / yes i would love a 500mm f4...i need to work the long zoom more on some wildlife subjects, but got enough to keep me happy...You do get around in your motorhome outback, and cover a great range of subject matter to your credit....There's plenty of stock subjects down South in Victoria for me to shoot, just got to put more effort in. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, William Caram said:

 

Thanks Gen...Great kit and selection of lenses..(versitile outfit ). .Ahh i thought you used a long tele like the 500mm, it gets you close and with quality results but yes the weight factor goes with the territory when you shoot full frame DSLR 's...I use Canon 5D3 with 16 to 35mm / 24 to 105mm / 100mm macro / and 100 to 400mm zoom / yes i would love a 500mm f4...i need to work the long zoom more on some wildlife subjects, but got enough to keep me happy...You do get around in your motorhome outback, and cover a great range of subject matter to your credit....There's plenty of stock subjects down South in Victoria for me to shoot, just got to put more effort in. 😀

 

Thankfully, I bought my 500mm lens long time ago. My last sales were for $3.13 - $ 3.13 and $5.10 respectively. Wouldn't help me much these days with expensive gear. 

The motorhome is a dream to travel in (two photo bags have to go in the shower cubicle though...). It's total freedom, apart from  the bushfires which have completely blown us off course. However, there is always a silver lining, as we traveled to a very scenic Outback area that we had not planned to visit. Plus we can stop whenever we feel like it, like right now in Alice Springs, and benefit from events there. Given the dire state of the market, I no longer go out of my way to cover a subject or take expensive scenic flights. I only do what I enjoy doing. It occurred to me today that Alamy has no pictures of Alice Springs Hospital which unfortunately might come up in the news soon. Am I going to make an effort? No. I'll take a picture if I drive past it. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, gvallee said:

 

Thankfully, I bought my 500mm lens long time ago. My last sales were for $3.13 - $ 3.13 and $5.10 respectively. Wouldn't help me much these days with expensive gear. 

The motorhome is a dream to travel in (two photo bags have to go in the shower cubicle though...). It's total freedom, apart from  the bushfires which have completely blown us off course. However, there is always a silver lining, as we traveled to a very scenic Outback area that we had not planned to visit. Plus we can stop whenever we feel like it, like right now in Alice Springs, and benefit from events there. Given the dire state of the market, I no longer go out of my way to cover a subject or take expensive scenic flights. I only do what I enjoy doing. It occurred to me today that Alamy has no pictures of Alice Springs Hospital which unfortunately might come up in the news soon. Am I going to make an effort? No. I'll take a picture if I drive past it. Sad.

 

I did take a look at your Alice pics Gen, good variety of people pics too...love the little dog in the bright outfit..😄 At least you have a great diverse folio and image numbers, and these days you have to keep topping numbers up...We can't change the market, and yes we have heard the "good old days" comments, but if you love taking pics there's no harm in doing so....but as you say we photographers have to keep our expenses down....The world is in turmoil at present and hopefully nations learn from these events, and once we are through this down time i'm sure the world will get back to business....travel promotions etc, and hopefully a demand for images to sell the dream...stay safe

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.