February Totals

My year so far with Alamy seems to reflect the weather and general grim news.

Sales currently at 35% of 2018 and 2019 and revenue at about 20%. My four sales will not net me $10.

My wife and I decided to start the year again this morning and wished each other Happy New Year, so HNY to all on here!

• Love 1

4 license for $94 gross. ordinal dropped, possibly because i've been away from Europe for a couple of months now, but Average per image up from last few months

CTR was low all month, so eager to see what's next.    

not impressed that early January culturally tripped sales have not cleared, while other after have.  You would think at $3.13 per image they would pay on time. 

Edited by meanderingemu
  • Love 1

Reasonable month.  27 sales for $442 gross / $213 nett.  Mostly low $$ and $ sales with no $$$ sales (these are very rare for me).  CTR 1.10 with 77 zooms so reasonable prospects for the future.

Edited by John Richmond
  • Love 1

The end of month surge provided a parachute for falling off the cliff in February, but it didn't stop my CTR falling to a yearly low. A total of 9 for $68 (exclusive sales) and I have to go back to last summer for a sale over $50. It's not worth the effort really but Alamy's like an itch that needs continuous scratching. It's getting to the painful stage though.

• Love 5

Very good month - nothing till the 17th, then it all kicked off to give me one of my BMEs in terms of gross $.

5 for 334 gross (inc 2x $$$ US book sales). 

My best month for a year.  CTR highest in more than 2 years.

• Love 1

At the end of the month, $11 out of the $15 gross I got earlier in the month for a 10-year worldwide use of an RM image in print and online was refunded, so I ended up with $2.00 net for that one instead of the $7.50 I was expecting. Not a great loss, but weird nonetheless. My average return per license on the micros hovers around $2 and volume is substantially higher. Hope things start to pick up here with new management.

Views are up and CTR has been strong all month. Fingers crossed for March?

Edited by Marianne

Another month with zero sales, but at least several previous sales have finally cleared, so I will get paid in March.

I'm finally recovering from some serious medical issues in 2019, so hopefully I can get more images uploaded in 2020.

• Love 1

zero sales again.  27 zooms since January 1 of which 11 of them were the only zoom.  hopefully this months long drought ends soon (zero sales in Nov, Jan, Feb and before that I always had sales every month and a constant revolving balance)

• Love 1

68 for $1380 gross - poor sale amounts and for possibly the first time, no $$$ sales.  😒

Zooms good at 275, and CTR for the month I think the highest ever at 0.86

Compares unfavourably with Feb 2019 ( 75 sales for $2023 gross)

Sign of the times I guess

Kumar

• Love 4