I've fallen off the cliff!

On 25/08/2020 at 11:19, William Caram said:

Well done on your sales Bella..For a small but growing quality portfolio, you have good stock subject variety..keep it up, you inspire others.

ATB Bill

Thanks so much Bill, I appreciate your feedback. Nice to see another Aussie, I've never been to Ballarat but I guess we have a history of gold mining in common (I'm in Charters Towers).

Sorry about all the duplicates everyone, I had a glitch 😵

Edited by Bella
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, geogphotos said:

You show 'em who's boss Marb😃

I can’t even be bothered with humour here anymore. So much for the so called end of month rush for sales. 

Edited by Marb

On 30/08/2020 at 13:07, Bella said:

Thanks so much Bill, I appreciate your feedback. Nice to see another Aussie, I've never been to Ballarat but I guess we have a history of gold mining in common (I'm in Charters Towers).

Sorry about all the duplicates everyone, I had a glitch 😵

A really nice looking town Charters Towers with lots of old buildings with character Bella ..Yes the gold rushes did wonders for the growth of many towns and cities...I had a look at the town on Google, and and a great Alamy stock shot with your name credited popped up...Anzac Day with soldiers marching in the street.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, William Caram said:

A really nice looking town Charters Towers with lots of old buildings with character Bella ..Yes the gold rushes did wonders for the growth of many towns and cities...I had a look at the town on Google, and and a great Alamy stock shot with your name credited popped up...Anzac Day with soldiers marching in the street.

Oh gosh, we never know where we will turn up on Google these days 😁

Yes, it is a nice little town, we get lots of grey nomads here in the winter.

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting observation.  Usually by month end there are around 15 pages in the  'Have you found any Alamy photos' thread.

We're near month end and I see we're only at 8 pages.  I realise that it can vary due to images being inserted but I'm sure this is the lowest I've seen in a very long time.

As mentioned in another thread, my sales are minimal so far this month too.   What does it mean?  "We're all Doomed, Captain Mainwaring".    😂

• Love 1

1 hour ago, John Walker said:

Interesting observation.  Usually by month end there are around 15 pages in the  'Have you found any Alamy photos' thread.

We're near month end and I see we're only at 8 pages.  I realise that it can vary due to images being inserted but I'm sure this is the lowest I've seen in a very long time.

As mentioned in another thread, my sales are minimal so far this month too.   What does it mean?  "We're all Doomed, Captain Mainwaring".    😂

Screen-Shot-2018-03-12-at-10.45.53-2fff1

11 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

What? Speak up.

I shall say this only once: This month I'm having the best month for sales since July last year, revenue not too good though.

That was a quote from last month.

JOHN.

• Love 1

The worst thing about rolling over into a new month is that my Alamy Measures takes a dive to the very bottom of the graph and will continue to look like a ski jump until I get a zoom or two. I should be used to it by now, but it still looks like I'm doomed. I know, I should avoid even looking for the first few days of the month, but I'm hooked. The sales graph wobbles along and as long as that doesn't bottom out, I know there's not a lot to worry about. It has stopped telling me I owe Alamy $70 and to-day I only owe them $69 wheeee!

Edited by Robert M Estall

2 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

The worst thing about rolling over into a new month is that my Alamy Measures takes a dive to the very bottom of the graph and will continue to look like a ski jump until I get a zoom or two. I should be used to it by now, but it still looks like I'm doomed. I know, I should avoid even looking for the first few days of the month, but I'm hooked. The sales graph wobbles along and as long as that doesn't bottom out, I know there's not a lot to worry about. It has stopped telling me I owe Alamy $70 and to-day I only owe them £69 wheeee!

My CTR is the same at the beginning of the month. We're DOOOMED I tell ye' DOOOOMMMED!

Allan