Not all images appearing in my Contributer Portfolio

Contemporary Dave

Question

Hi all

First time poster here and only have just joined Alamy in the last few days. So far I've only uploaded a very small amount of images (around 150), so I know I have to upload a hell of a lot more!

I've noticed that not all of my images that have passed QC and are on sale are not showing up in my contributor portfolio. Is there any reason for this?

Edited by Contemporary Dave

Hi! Thanks for connecting. Yes, they're all "on sale". Not all are "green", though. I read there is not much difference between orange or green as for discoverability. But all 76 are on sale. 

35 minutes ago, lucilup said:

Hi! Thanks for connecting. Yes, they're all "on sale". Not all are "green", though. I read there is not much difference between orange or green as for discoverability. But all 76 are on sale. 

looks like you are still in the catch up process.  Your image number just went up in Forum count, but not portfolio.  hopefully by morning.  

on my side everything uploaded up to Friday is visible.  

Added:  and yeah, don't worry about green,  i have only 5% of my images showing green

Edited by meanderingemu

Still something up I suppose, I had 30 cleared and 'on sale' Sunday evening and my total here went up by 30 but clicking on the total didn't show them on Monday. It took until this morning for them to appear. It seems odd, do they have to do the server update in two sessions these days I wonder.

Edited by Harry Harrison

7 hours ago, lucilup said:

Hey thank you for making that observation about the image count. Makes me hopeful!

I'm glad things are working out on your side. Will check your portfolio for sure. 

Cheers

they are up.  Some nice images, you might want to add a bit more about what you see in the captions of beach clean-up (eg. plastic bottles), as it ranks higher in searches than KW. 

8 hours ago, lucilup said:

Hey thank you for making that observation about the image count. Makes me hopeful!

I'm glad things are working out on your side. Will check your portfolio for sure. 

Cheers

they are up.  Some nice images, you might want to add a bit more about what you see in the captions of beach clean-up (eg. plastic bottles), as it ranks higher in searches than KW. 

37 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

Still not sure captions rank higher than Tags (key words), especially supertags, but captions are important.

John.