8 minutes ago, geogphotos said:

You need to know the channel and programme for a DACS claim - has Alamy let you know this information?

Nope. But I shall be on the lookout around the licence date.

On 19/02/2020 at 08:54, Avpics said:

I've been attending Trooping the Colour for many years so have accumulated a fair number of royals. Harry was single here.

We should catch up next time.  I photography on the Wellesley Stand on HorseGuards,  Are you on HorseGuards or the Mall?

6 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

We should catch up next time.  I photography on the Wellesley Stand on HorseGuards,  Are you on HorseGuards or the Mall?

Hi Ian. I try to find a place on The Mall with a break in the shade from the trees for lighting (when there is some), and then make a mad dash for a view of the balcony and the flypast. I've erred towards the Admiralty Arch end in the past because they used to open the gates to The Mall at that end first, but that seems to have changed recently so I'll probably head towards the Victoria Memorial end this year.

• Like 1

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. 10 years. Industry sector: Travel & tourism
High $$

loh-bagao-bay-koh-phi-phi-don-thailand-K

Loh Bagao Bay - Koh Phi Phi Don - Thailand

Edited by Olivier Parent

Low $$ , presentation or newsletter

Third sale this month now, which is good for me.

Big Ben tower clock undergoing maintenance in Central London Stock Photo

Peugeot car dealership. 

peugeot-car-dealership-FJC4K4.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 January 2020
End: 01 January 2025
Romania, Editorial website, Bulk Discount, Flat Rate

Royalty Free . Alamy Exclusive for mid $$

TA7GB2.jpg

• Like 1

Conference delegates leaving the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, uk, on the final day carry 'Get Brexit Done' signs, a major theme of the conference, and a Boris Johnson doll, past protesters. Only $ for a website but all sales welcome. I'm still amused at waving one's Boris Johnson doll in the air.

Conference delegates leaving the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, uk, on the final day carry 'Get Brexit Done' signs, a major theme of the conference, and a Boris Johnson doll, past protesters. Stock Photo

Woo! $$$, an amount not seen for a while

I've always been pleased with my little silver llama and he's licensed before, as has the outside of his building.

silver-alloy-llama-effigy-inca-period-1400-1532-sainsbury-collection-DC87Y8.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 20 February 2020
End: 20 February 2030
The terms of the preferred vendor agreement dated 06/27/2008 (“Agreement”) apply in lieu of any terms set out in this invoice, and no such other terms that may be set out in this invoice are enforceable against Publisher; Print run up to 2 million
Edited by spacecadet
  • Upvote 1

PU of an expired Live News image. Fair exchange now that the values are roughly the same.

the-london-to-brighton-veteran-car-run-is-the-longest-running-motoring-event-in-the-world-with-the-first-taking-place-in-1896-organised-to-celebrate-the-passing-of-the-law-that-enabled-light-locomotives-to-travel-at-speeds-greater-than-4mph-and-removed-the-requirement-for-a-man-walking-in-front-with-a-flag-cars-entering-the-event-must-have-been-built-before-1905-setting-off-from-hyde-park-at-dawn-the-vehicles-travelled-through-london-before-heading-south-car-323-1904c-renault-2A7JDMP.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Princess Cruises  Cruise Ship in Strait of Juan De Fuca, off the Coast of Vancouver Island BC Canada

princess-cruises-big-white-luxury-cruise

Mid $$.  Image exclusive to Alamy.   I have only a handful of photos that are exclusive to Alamy, and this is first time I got "exclusive" sale.  It makes you feel good and adds to motivation to ditch the micros

• Like 2

Extraordinary! A sale to the US, which we know tend to pay a lot more than usual prices, for a whole $7.12 and for a book!  I don't get it.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial book use – print and digital use; Inside use only; Up to 5,000 Print run; Worldwide use; Includes Lifetime of the book rights
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Start: 19 February 2020
End: 19 February 2025

EGBFE3.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

High $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 19 February 2020
Duration: Unlimited

FNJDMA.jpg

• Like 1

Giraffe and large herd of Buffalo graze together on the Chobe River floodplain in the setting sun. - Stock Image

Reasonable high $$, but just 40% of what it grossed in July 2019.
  • Like 1

Only a discounted PU, but please to see one of these licensed.

This was an extraordinary show.

astrion-the-mechanical-minotaur-during-steampunk-show-le-gardien-du-temple-by-franois-delarozire-la-machine-capitole-toulouse-occitanie-france-R0R065.jpg
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 2

Eastern Germany 1990, Kodachrome. Italian Mag.

coal-delivery-men-shovel-chunks-of-brown

Edited by Richard Baker
Forgot the usage!
  • Like 1

On 20/02/2020 at 10:09, Richard Baker said:

Nope. But I shall be on the lookout around the licence date.

I asked Alamy about two TV sales for my DACS claim last week, but all they could tell me was that they were licensed by Sony. No program/channel details available.

18 minutes ago, CandyAppleRed Images said:

I asked Alamy about two TV sales for my DACS claim last week, but all they could tell me was that they were licensed by Sony. No program/channel details available.

They have the information- they just won't tell you. I believe the only way to get a DACS claim on it is to let Alamy do your DACS claim.

january-snow-top-of-mauna-kea-from-hilo-

RF $$$ exclusive to Alamy, direct to client Alamy sale.
Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only

Caption: January snow top of Mauna Kea from Hilo on the big island of Hawaii in the state of Hawaii USA

Shot from my hotel room. Always get a room with a view.

I think the caption and keywording slanted the image towards the educational market.

• Like 3

Examination papers to the UK - Mid $$

RBGYJD.jpg

• Like 1

Only sale so far in February for low $ 🙁yerebatan-sarnici-or-basilica-cistern-is

• Like 2

Media, design & publishing to the UK

Mid $$+

FPBFAT.jpg

• Like 1