Images sold in February 2020

Conference delegates leaving the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, uk, on the final day carry 'Get Brexit Done' signs, a major theme of the conference, and a Boris Johnson doll, past protesters. Only $ for a website but all sales welcome. I'm still amused at waving one's Boris Johnson doll in the air.

Conference delegates leaving the Conservative Party Conference in Manchester, uk, on the final day carry 'Get Brexit Done' signs, a major theme of the conference, and a Boris Johnson doll, past protesters. Stock Photo

Woo! $$$, an amount not seen for a while

I've always been pleased with my little silver llama and he's licensed before, as has the outside of his building.

silver-alloy-llama-effigy-inca-period-1400-1532-sainsbury-collection-DC87Y8.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 1 million
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 20 February 2020
End: 20 February 2030
The terms of the preferred vendor agreement dated 06/27/2008 (“Agreement”) apply in lieu of any terms set out in this invoice, and no such other terms that may be set out in this invoice are enforceable against Publisher; Print run up to 2 million
Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1

Princess Cruises  Cruise Ship in Strait of Juan De Fuca, off the Coast of Vancouver Island BC Canada

princess-cruises-big-white-luxury-cruise

Mid $$.  Image exclusive to Alamy.   I have only a handful of photos that are exclusive to Alamy, and this is first time I got "exclusive" sale.  It makes you feel good and adds to motivation to ditch the micros

• Love 2

Extraordinary! A sale to the US, which we know tend to pay a lot more than usual prices, for a whole $7.12 and for a book!  I don't get it.

Usage: Editorial, Editorial book use – print and digital use; Inside use only; Up to 5,000 Print run; Worldwide use; Includes Lifetime of the book rights
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Start: 19 February 2020
End: 19 February 2025

EGBFE3.jpg

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 2

High $$

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 19 February 2020
Duration: Unlimited

FNJDMA.jpg

• Love 1

On 20/02/2020 at 10:09, Richard Baker said:

Nope. But I shall be on the lookout around the licence date.

I asked Alamy about two TV sales for my DACS claim last week, but all they could tell me was that they were licensed by Sony. No program/channel details available.

18 minutes ago, CandyAppleRed Images said:

I asked Alamy about two TV sales for my DACS claim last week, but all they could tell me was that they were licensed by Sony. No program/channel details available.

They have the information- they just won't tell you. I believe the only way to get a DACS claim on it is to let Alamy do your DACS claim.

january-snow-top-of-mauna-kea-from-hilo-

RF $$$ exclusive to Alamy, direct to client Alamy sale.
Usage: Single company - multiple educational editorial use only

Caption: January snow top of Mauna Kea from Hilo on the big island of Hawaii in the state of Hawaii USA

Shot from my hotel room. Always get a room with a view.

I think the caption and keywording slanted the image towards the educational market.

• Love 3

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 21-February-2020 ; End: 21-February-2025

low mid $$ from 2013

D6C5M1.jpg

I wonder if King's Lynn copped it this year?

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

log-sawing-contest-at-the-maple-syrup-fe

RF editorial $$ South Korea book.

Caption: Log sawing contest at the Maple Syrup Festival in the early spring in Elmira Ontario Canada

A bit of spring Canadiana eh, shot on assignment for Harlequin Magazine in the late 1970's. The same assignment also produced a  series of good selling images of old time Maple Syrup collection by horse drawn cart.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Used in a 'Health & Safety' handbook, perhaps?  😮

Or maybe a do it yourself circumcision handbook.

6 hours ago, John Morrison said:
8 hours ago, Bill Brooks said:

log-sawing-contest-at-the-maple-syrup-fe

Used in a 'Health & Safety' handbook, perhaps?  😮

Edited by Bill Brooks
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 05:09, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/KJJRTB/restored-1925-palo-alto-stanford-movie-theater-showing-east-of-eden-KJJRTB.jpg

Restored 1925 Stanford Movie Theater in Palo Alto. Showing East of Eden with James Dean and The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand with Gary Cooper.

Japan, book, 1 page inside, $$. BDFR  (=Bulk Discount, Flat Rate)

wim

Love the Image, I have very fond memories of that Theater.

'East of Eden' is also one of my favorites along with 'Blade Runner' which I saw in that theater.

Chuck

• Love 2

black-aphids-infest-the-underside-of-strawberry-plant-fragaria-ananassa-leaves-T78D6K.jpgCountry: Worldwide
Usage: Marketing package - Small business

Mid $$, exclusive to Alamy.

You never know what people are going to need. Sometimes they want beautiful landscapes, and other times they want photos of your precious strawberry plants being demolished by an insect infestation.

• Love 3
  • Like 1