Passed QC but unable to annotate in Alamy Image Manager

Hi, just wondering if anyone else is currently unable to annotate images that have passed QC? I received the email that they have passed several hours ago, but when I go in to keyword them it shows them as still in QC. I wasn't sure if this is just me or a system-wide thing?

Thanks David. Yes I thought it might be a glitch. Also, I thought it was a bit early be notified about images in QC as it is usually happens a bit more after the weekend (UK time).

Cheers,

Sally

I had the same this morning, I put it down to the fact I had a batch pass QC on Thursday (I think) for which I never received a pass email so I assume it just came through late. I will confess to getting all excited that I may have reached the giddy heights of 5 star status when I saw a QC pass come through shortly after submission at 3am but my hopes have been cruelly dashed :)

Seeing same issue here - got a QC email yesterday that an image passed QC - but in AIM after the email and still this morning it still shows as "In QC". 

3 hours ago, CAROL SAUNDERS said:

I had an email this morning passing images that I uploaded about 10 days ago even though they passed 24 hours after upload....

Carol

Yes, that happened to me this morning too. To be honest, I rarely bother about looking out for 'passed QC' emails anymore as QC is normally instantaneous now. 

As an aside, emails aren't guaranteed to be delivered immediately. If there is a problem with the network, messages can be queued up at the mail server so I wonder if this is something along the lines of what happened.