It's actually been quite scorchio recently, nearly 30C. I'm wearing short sleeves again.

23 hours ago, Regis said:

🤣

Ok,

No worries.

Don't freeze on the way up here.

(It is unusually cold for us up here now. 20 degrees Celsius just right now. And this morning I turned the heater on in my car for the first time in years)

I feel so sorry for the poor b****ers from Darwin who rushed to camp here for the first weekend after lockdown, and it's 20 degrees. Lots of jumpers, fleece and camp fires. I love the smell of the fires drifting towards us.

Even if nothing else clears next week I'm due for my largest payout since joining Alamy (excluding additional DACS). That's a great boost whilst feeling COVID-trapped.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

One sale and five zooms in the past month is unusually active for me. Not sure why things are picking up.

Finally got to 7000 images uploaded last night. (captions proofread and amended this morning). CTR is above average. Still on page 1 of BHZ. Just need those sales to keep coming. ;) 

• Upvote 3

On 28/05/2020 at 09:29, Webby said:

Finally got to 7000 images uploaded last night. (captions proofread and amended this morning). CTR is above average. Still on page 1 of BHZ. Just need those sales to keep coming. ;) 

BHZ? Blimey, kinda feels like talking about Kodachrome these days! Still relevant, do you think?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, losdemas said:

BHZ? Blimey, kinda feels like talking about Kodachrome these days! Still relevant, do you think?

If, as suspected by some, there hasn't been a rerank for about 3 years, I'd say it is now irrelevant. I deleted my BHZs a long time ago and stopped worrying about it. It never gave me any clues to sales anyway.

Just a small milestone, but reached 100 sales for the year this morning.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Just a small milestone, but reached 100 sales for the year this morning.

Nice! I'm miles off on 18. Still, there's always next month... 🙄 (a common mantra!)

• Like 1

A sale for $99 today! 🥂🍾

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A sale for $2.98 today! 🥂🍾 (music!)

To counter that I found a couple of very nice cover uses today:

51xTnU73gnL._SX399_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hello Amsterdam - December 2018/January 2019

Both not very recent though.

wim

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lisa said:

A sale for $99 today! 🥂🍾

Followed one day later with a sale for $129! 

• Like 5

7 sales this month, which is good, for $164 (too many cheapo web sales in there) but still a better average than 2019.

Onwards and upwards.

Keep well everyone.

Sales for the month totalling exactly $999 as of last night, which is satisfying - one tiny further sale to break the four-figure bar would be nice

Alex

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

A sale in April for a self-published book for quite low $$ was refunded a week ago. Today it was re-sold for the same usage for three times the amount.

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

Great news Kumar. Well done.

Allan

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

Wow!

On 30/05/2020 at 11:03, Doc said:

Makes a pleasant change!

Kumar

Oh, nice! 😃

35 zooms recorded for yesterday - most ever for me in one day - included 21 for portrait images from New England USA

Kumar

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

35 zooms recorded for yesterday - most ever for me in one day - included 21 for portrait images from New England USA

Kumar

Cool. Well deserved. (I've had 20 this year. 😀)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Kumar

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Fantastic result John "Part of the Forum Furniture" Mitchell!

Kumar

ps. are you the only one?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Fantastic result John "Part of the Forum Furniture" Mitchell!

Kumar

ps. are you the only one?

God, I hope not.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refunded as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that it sticks.

Edited by Michael Ventura