3 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refund as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that is sticks.

There's hope- I've had identical licences on the same day which both stuck. Different editions I surmise. The price is probably down to a currency movement. Hopefully.

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refunded as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that it sticks.

Yes, the dreaded refund is always a possibility. Everything crossed... 😬

I've just passed 20,000 in my portfolio. And that includes having deleted about 1,000 images since I joined.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

First time had an invoice clear on the weekend, as a bonus it gets me over the payment threshold so I get paid next month. Hooray 🙂 

On 05/06/2020 at 14:49, Sally said:

I've just passed 20,000 in my portfolio. And that includes having deleted about 1,000 images since I joined.

Wow, that's a lot of keywording Sally. Well done. 🙂

24 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

First sale yesterday for 12 days, but only $, and first zoom for 10 days!

Good show... though I can't help wondering if our notion of 'positive results' has been somewhat downgraded. 😀

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, John Morrison said:

Good show... though I can't help wondering if our notion of 'positive results' has been somewhat downgraded. 😀

I have to agree with you there. I had to mention zooms, as in the past it's been an almost daily occurrence for me and from many comments on the Forum they seem to have dried up significantly for many contributors. I've got to the stage where I'm thinking it's positive to get just one!

I will have to hold back and wait for a $$$ sale or some other significant event!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A photo used by National Geographic a few years ago was licensed again yesterday, for $250. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
38 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Went to bed with 2 sales for the month, woken up and 41 more have dropped in overnight with 5 $$$ sales and 16 $$ sales for a monthly total of $1648 gross.  I'm stunned - best month ever!

Seriously good news (pun totally intended)! :)

• Haha 1
Just now, losdemas said:

Seriously good news (pun totally intended)! :)

Thanks for the kind words and groany joke! 😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Colblimp said:

Went to bed with 2 sales for the month, woken up and 41 more have dropped in overnight with 5 $$$ sales and 16 $$ sales for a monthly total of $1648 gross.  I'm stunned - best month ever!

Wow!! Well done!! 😁

John.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Colblimp said:

That's fabtastic !

Well done.

When the pubs reopen....

.....the beers are on you 😀

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Stokie said:

Wow!! Well done!! 😁

John.

2 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

That's fabtastic !

Well done.

When the pubs reopen....

.....the beers are on you 😀

Thanks, Gents - I'll buy coffees, that's for sure! 😁

4 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, are they pics of related subjects, or a random collection?

Alex

17 minutes ago, Alex Ramsay said:

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, are they pics of related subjects, or a random collection?

Alex

Covid, beach pics, sunrise, exam result pics, checkpoints.

14 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Tsh, I want free acommodation when we go over there! 😎

No probs!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Well done Andy just reward for the work you have put in, I know you have doing the miles this last couple of months. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, aphperspective said:

Well done Andy just reward for the work you have put in, I know you have doing the miles this last couple of months. 

Thanks very much, Andy, I’ve been putting a bit of effort in. Coffee soon?

On 24/06/2020 at 07:28, Colblimp said:

Wow, amazing.

I went to bed with two sales and woke up disappointed - no change. But well done you and long may it continue.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Bill Allsopp said:

Wow, amazing.

I went to bed with two sales and woke up disappointed - no change. But well done you and long may it continue.

Thanks Bill, this is a first for me, but hopefully not the last.  It's a good sign for us all - good sales and fees are still out there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chris1603 said:

Super work Andy! I’m inspired again!

Thanks Chris, every sale inspires me to work harder.  Keep the faith!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Thanks very much, Andy, I’ve been putting a bit of effort in. Coffee soon?

Absolutely bout time we had a meet up.