4 hours ago, Doc said:

35 zooms recorded for yesterday - most ever for me in one day - included 21 for portrait images from New England USA

Kumar

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Had a small bunch portrait orientation zooms too, of USA locations today.  It will be interesting to see if these come to fruition.

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Best of luck with those.  I couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning when I checked my sales report -- two solid $$$ sales from the same client invoiced. That makes three $$$ sales this month. My gross income for June is already considerably higher than all of May. Just pinched myself to see if I'm dreaming. 😀

Fantastic result John "Part of the Forum Furniture" Mitchell!

Kumar

ps. are you the only one?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Fantastic result John "Part of the Forum Furniture" Mitchell!

Kumar

ps. are you the only one?

God, I hope not.

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refunded as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that it sticks.

Edited by Michael Ventura

3 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refund as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that is sticks.

There's hope- I've had identical licences on the same day which both stuck. Different editions I surmise. The price is probably down to a currency movement. Hopefully.

1 hour ago, Michael Ventura said:

That is excellent! I had $$$ today but worried that it may get refunded as that same image sold for $$$ last month to the same client/use but this one is slightly more $.  Fingers crossed that it sticks.

Yes, the dreaded refund is always a possibility. Everything crossed... 😬

I've just passed 20,000 in my portfolio. And that includes having deleted about 1,000 images since I joined.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

First time had an invoice clear on the weekend, as a bonus it gets me over the payment threshold so I get paid next month. Hooray 🙂 

On 05/06/2020 at 14:49, Sally said:

I've just passed 20,000 in my portfolio. And that includes having deleted about 1,000 images since I joined.

Wow, that's a lot of keywording Sally. Well done. 🙂